Normal Surfing on Internet and i found this

Black Gorilla Jr.

What a stupid looking broccoli head coon… that kink on its head would do a fine job of cleaning the toilet bowl.

What yid is pumping money into a pro Palestine tshirt? Because you know no grass roots people are funding this garbage

Its no secret.. yid boy zelensky even said that israel is drying up and they want ukraine to be the new israel… which is why they started a war to genocide all the whites out of ukraine..

They plan on leaving israhell anyway and theyve already started buying up Ukraine land for pennies on the dollar.. this is the stuff they do and wonder why people dont like them..

Is it all part of the big plan???

Last edited:
What a stupid looking broccoli head coon… that kink on its head would do a fine job of cleaning the toilet bowl.

What yid is pumping money into a pro Palestine tshirt? Because you know no grass roots people are funding this garbage

Its no secret.. yid boy zelensky even said that israel is drying up and they want ukraine to be the new israel… which is why they started a war to genocide all the whites out of ukraine..

They plan on leaving israhell anyway and theyve already started buying up Ukraine land for pennies on the dollar.. this is the stuff they do and wonder why people dont like them..

My...🤣🤣🤣

Post of the day

DaProphet

Yep, Zelensky Cocainemeister and Putin the KGB Tsar are part of Big Plan called Big Israel, in which White Slavs kill each other in order to execute their Master plan against us. Everything is distraction, they're planning something big in the future.

And the Whore smilling at him is even worse.

Black Gorilla Jr.

Jews vs mud-slimes? I don't have a dog in that fight. I guess I back the ones that let their women vote.
No it will be them working together as usual to screw whitey over. Now we have these protests on colleges for palestine… people say there are “anti-war” jews in the protest too… yes no shit.. they are running the damn thing… just like brer rabbit begs brer fox “please do throw me into the briar patch” its a trick they are using reverse pyschology…

I predict they want to be run out of israel and all move to ukraine and the idiots will think that they won when palestine gets some land back.. when its just a bone dry desert anyway..

Ukraine has some of the best top soil and farming land in the world…

Think about it.. all the problems we have in ussa, niggers, inflation, high taxes, jan 6 prisoners, Indebtedness, crime, homelessness,open borders, and the genocide in ukraine and the morons are protesting for palestine? A little nothing of a country on nothing with less than 1 million people that has been fighting with israel for 75 years already.

It makes zero sense

Last edited:
No it will be them working together as usual to screw whitey over. Now we have these protests on colleges for palestine… people say there are “anti-war” jews in the protest too… yes no shit.. they are running the damn thing… just like brer rabbit begs brer fox “please do throw me into the briar patch” its a trick they are using reverse pyschology…

I predict they want to be run out of israel and all move to ukraine and the idiots will think that they won when palestine gets some land back.. when its just a bone dry desert anyway..

Ukraine has some of the best top soil and farming land in the world…

Think about it.. all the problems we have in ussa, niggers, inflation, high taxes, jan 6 prisoners, Indebtedness, crime, homelessness,open borders, and the genocide in ukraine and the morons are protesting for palestine? A little nothing of a country on nothing with less than 1 million people that has been fighting with israel for 75 years already.

It makes zero sense

My.... 🤣🤣🤣

Post of the day