No whites allowed!!! (Black panther game development)

Another Postcard

Notice how the sow is quick to cover her ass and be like “well, I’m not saying whites are bad or blah blah blah…” like a good chimp who’s learned to salivate for a banana when a bell rings, she knows to say certain things to cover her ass. All the while saying she hates white peoples without saying it. Yeah yeah yeah nigger, we play that game too. You’re not original yet again. Conveniently, I can’t think of any white person worth their salt who will play the extreme fantasy game of black panther. You are more than welcome to it and to live in your delusions. As a matter of fact, you should show us all and go to Africa and make wakanda a real place!!!!

sxng9

Trustee
Having worked in the corporate world, if executives and upper management were actually walking the floor of many of their buildings and observing all of their employees, they would realize that they're blowing thousands of dollars on niggers and divershitty hiring practices over their human workers.

A nigger truly has something to fear when it comes to true end-year performance reviews, because their biggest competitor for the same job are whites. By ensuring no whites are on the team, niggers then have no fear of losing their job, as no one is outperforming them.

At the moment, there's a huge initiative to promote and enforce the hiring of lesser-skilled individuals, mainly for more workers at significantly less pay and I'm mostly talking about illegal migrants in this case. Niggers aren't feeling it now, because in general, niggers are always the last ones to get let go from a company. Simple searches on the Internet will yield results of some people fearing losing their job and below is a screenshot today of people talking about layoffs.

1710417102655.png

1710417350332.png

There's certainly a nationwide shift that's happening in the workforce and niggers will quickly learn that these migrants are outpacing them and will replace them. It's just a matter of when.

Notice how the sow is quick to cover her ass and be like “well, I’m not saying whites are bad or blah blah blah…” like a good chimp who’s learned to salivate for a banana when a bell rings, she knows to say certain things to cover her ass. All the while saying she hates white peoples without saying it. Yeah yeah yeah nigger, we play that game too. You’re not original yet again. Conveniently, I can’t think of any white person worth their salt who will play the extreme fantasy game of black panther. You are more than welcome to it and to live in your delusions. As a matter of fact, you should show us all and go to Africa and make wakanda a real place!!!!
Bring back the good old days, Megadrive, Super nintendo & Playstation 1&2...Now all these Game Companies worship niggers in their games.