No Niggers need apply

saintstevie

Hi, I am a rare site. A white man living in New Orleans. It's time to deport ALL Niggers and Muslim niggers. You ever noticed the stench in Minneapolis. Niggers shooting up the parade in KC. Niggers shooting up canal st. In NOLA with the nigger Mayor and her nigger group on the next block. The nigger Mayor hired a nigger woman as police chief so the crime wave will go unimpeded

zigman

e96dbe63c63b3abf.jpeg

ThePakMan-G

Hi, I am a rare site. A white man living in New Orleans. It's time to deport ALL Niggers and Muslim niggers. You ever noticed the stench in Minneapolis. Niggers shooting up the parade in KC. Niggers shooting up canal st. In NOLA with the nigger Mayor and her nigger group on the next block. The nigger Mayor hired a nigger woman as police chief so the crime wave will go unimpeded
There are no Muslim niggers. Niggers are niggers

nigger loving social justice activists tell us niggers are imprisoned because of white humans' racism. So that means if all whites were removed from America no niggers would be in prison and America would be a utopian crime-free country where everyone would want to migrate to?

All humans will be dead by year's end from starvation, nigger monkey gangs would rape, pillage and steal. All basic water, energy, food, and medical services would fail.

Paw Patrol

Pakistani women have a natural revulsion of niggers.
This is why the early days when my mom came to the USA she said she was frightened when she saw her her first Subsaharan lmaoo
My mother went to school when the busing started, several buses of niggers showed up, shaking the buses, and ooking and eeking. She was horrified and scared for her life.

Paw Patrol

Thats a horrific sight alright, I can't imagine how bad it must have been before instant acess to cameras...
So many nigger crimes gone unnoticed >:(
My mother has PTSD from niggers, because the sheboons physically attacked her so many times at school and out and about. And the bucks wanted my mother, which would make the sheboons even more jealous. The sheboons would ook, "Take this, Miss America." Her parents told the school they were going to hire a lawyer. So, the sheboons were transferred to other schools, but then new sheboons would take their place. She would have to leave school 15 minutes early every day to avoid the niggers and the white school counselor would call her to make sure she got home okay. In high school, the niggers and white nigger lovers said they were going to drown my mother in the mote on campus. Her father gave her a switchblade after he showed her how to use it. The niggers always tried to make her cry and give eye contact, but my mother never did neither. They were so stupid they couldn't understand why she wouldn't give eye contact. She said the niggers ran so fast after her, she could hear the wind around them. Even when the nigger crimes were noticed, they still went unpunished just like now. In high school, the school hired a nigger counselor just for the niggers. After the sheboons attacked my mother, the nigger counselor did not even ask my mother if she was ok. She told my mother to go to the office and that she was going to call her parents like my mother was the bad one. The nigger was pissed a white teacher reported the incident as it was happening. The white teacher and other students saw the niggers attacking my mother through the windows but couldn't reach her fast enough. Afterwards, they asked her if she was ok.

Lawn Jockey

My mother has PTSD from niggers, because the sheboons physically attacked her so many times at school and out and about. And the bucks wanted my mother, which would make the sheboons even more jealous. The sheboons would ook, "Take this, Miss America." Her parents told the school they were going to hire a lawyer. So, the sheboons were transferred to other schools, but then new sheboons would take their place. She would have to leave school 15 minutes early every day to avoid the niggers and the white school counselor would call her to make sure she got home okay. In high school, the niggers and white nigger lovers said they were going to drown my mother in the mote on campus. Her father gave her a switchblade after he showed her how to use it. The niggers always tried to make her cry and give eye contact, but my mother never did neither. They were so stupid they couldn't understand why she wouldn't give eye contact. She said the niggers ran so fast after her, she could hear the wind around them. Even when the nigger crimes were noticed, they still went unpunished just like now. In high school, the school hired a nigger counselor just for the niggers. After the sheboons attacked my mother, the nigger counselor did not even ask my mother if she was ok. She told my mother to go to the office and that she was going to call her parents like my mother was the bad one. The nigger was pissed a white teacher reported the incident as it was happening. The white teacher and other students saw the niggers attacking my mother tThanks hrough the windows but couldn't reach her fast enough. Afterwards, they asked her if she was ok.
Thanks for sharing. At least your mom told you the truth about niggers. I'm sure you had a few experiences yourself.

ThePakMan-G

My mother has PTSD from niggers, because the sheboons physically attacked her so many times at school and out and about. And the bucks wanted my mother, which would make the sheboons even more jealous. The sheboons would ook, "Take this, Miss America." Her parents told the school they were going to hire a lawyer. So, the sheboons were transferred to other schools, but then new sheboons would take their place. She would have to leave school 15 minutes early every day to avoid the niggers and the white school counselor would call her to make sure she got home okay. In high school, the niggers and white nigger lovers said they were going to drown my mother in the mote on campus. Her father gave her a switchblade after he showed her how to use it. The niggers always tried to make her cry and give eye contact, but my mother never did neither. They were so stupid they couldn't understand why she wouldn't give eye contact. She said the niggers ran so fast after her, she could hear the wind around them. Even when the nigger crimes were noticed, they still went unpunished just like now. In high school, the school hired a nigger counselor just for the niggers. After the sheboons attacked my mother, the nigger counselor did not even ask my mother if she was ok. She told my mother to go to the office and that she was going to call her parents like my mother was the bad one. The nigger was pissed a white teacher reported the incident as it was happening. The white teacher and other students saw the niggers attacking my mother through the windows but couldn't reach her fast enough. Afterwards, they asked her if she was ok.
Exactly how it happened in my middle school

Fucking BLACKS ⚫ 😒 😑 😤 🙄