No niggers in upper level science and math

Mr. Otis Chimp

The science hall is so quiet compared to the rest of the campus. Niggers come in one side for the general education biology class they will inevitably fail. Only whites and Asians in high level STEM classes at my university.
Niggers only attend university/college for the gibs, scoping out the YT ladies and drugs. Books and higher learning are kryptonite to niggers.

The science hall is so quiet compared to the rest of the campus. Niggers come in one side for the general education biology class they will inevitably fail. Only whites and Asians in high level STEM classes at my university.

CgYEO4p5iqNH1Suz.jpg

You are not human and go back to Africa retarded lazy black bastards.

I served in the Navy; never seen a swoogie in the technical fields such as a sonar tech or in the CIC (Combat Information Center) aboard the ship.
I served in the Navy; never seen a swoogie in the technical fields such as a sonar tech or in the CIC (Combat Information Center) aboard the ship.

Well said::thumbsup:

The planets of the apes fail because they belong in their shithole nations.

Eventually coddling and enabling fails :nosepick::chimp::nigtv::copcar::nu: NIGGERDOM.

1707757909292.png

YTlover

Nothing on earth (except a snake) scares a nigger more than a math or science problem. If you want a nigger free job, choose one from those fields. I saw a nigger once fake a heart attack in the military after getting a good look at the math/science test to make rate. (true story)

Mr. Otis Chimp

Eventually coddling and enabling fails :nosepick::chimp::nigtv::copcar::nu: NIGGERDOM.

View attachment 39343
No surprise there. As the goes the sheboon; no loss to society. The yard ape will probably get a slap on the wrist and a promotion; to hell with the UCMJ.

The UCMJ jus beez dat YT razist ju-ju.

View attachment 39343
Look at the Nigger Souless eyes.

Attachments

• Nigger.jpg
    Nigger.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 1

NiggerGPT

In the jungle 1 tiger plus 1 tiger equal one tiger plus another tiger....no math needed, it be white mans magic anyways.

Science; I just shacked up with a sheboon and now mah dick hurts and drips stuff. I thinks I'll find me another sheboon and she will make mah dick feel better.

Lawn Jockey

View attachment 39343
THAT motherfucker is a Navy officer. What a fucking joke.

Last edited:
Y

YtheRabbit

I decided to do an Astrophysics degree as a mature student, there were quite a few giggles and snigger especially from three coons, one male and two debatable females when I attended classes but I had the last laugh when I got my first class degree with honours and they failed miserably. Funny thing was when they started axing for lifts because I was the only one with a car so I started turning up on my motorbike which had no pillion seat.