Niglet leaving house just because it can't watch Cocomelon

G

Great White Lord

Saw something on TikTok and decided to post it here. It's about a little niglet who wanted to leave the house just because it can't watch Cocomelon.

I always knew that they act entitled but I never thought the entitlement would begin at birth.

Here is the link

Saw something on TikTok and decided to post it here. It's about a little niglet who wanted to leave the house just because it can't watch Cocomelon.

I always knew that they act entitled but I never thought the entitlement would begin at birth.

Here is the link

Just a matter of time the scum demand European history must stop being taught in schools because it's RACIST!

AAPI Free Speech

Just a matter of time the scum demand European history must stop being taught in schools because it's RACIST!

If those scum want to apply their nigger logic on humans then lets talk about the racist African slavers that sold them. What? Africans can't be racist towards niggers because they themselves are niggers too? Or how niggers keep dey hood supplied with drugs? Dey just tryin' to eat.

AAPI Free Speech

Here is the link

The Sect 8 apartment Lil Niglet lives in looks quite nice, HUD needs to scale back, these are hard times.

If those scum want to apply their nigger logic on humans then lets talk about the racist African slavers that sold them. What? Africans can't be racist towards niggers because they themselves are niggers too? Or how niggers keep dey hood supplied with drugs? Dey just tryin' to eat.
Niggers fake unity all the time, they are backward tribal, jealous minded low IQ retards incapable of governing themselves. All their nations are in ruins and in our western nations gang violence is rife in Nigger communities and in the UK Africans dislike Jamaicans.

Damilola's murder has also brought the debate on other issues that British society is genuinely trying to address. Were his killers the same children he told his mother had bullied him at school, calling him gay and teasing him because he was a good student?

OH YES NIGGERS HATE EDUCATION AND ANY BLACK WHO EMBRACES YTs WAYS....

Were they part of a gang culture borrowed from the US, stalking the streets for someone to attack? Or was Damilola's murder a feature of black on-black racism that has gone unnoticed in the wake of the Macpherson report on the killing of Stephen Lawrence?

Last edited:
G

Great White Lord

Niggers fake unity all the time, they are backward tribal, jealous minded low IQ retards incapable of governing themselves. All their nations are in ruins and in our western nations gang violence is rife in Nigger communities and in the UK Africans dislike Jamaicans.

Damilola's murder has also brought the debate on other issues that British society is genuinely trying to address. Were his killers the same children he told his mother had bullied him at school, calling him gay and teasing him because he was a good student?

OH YES NIGGERS HATE EDUCATION AND ANY BLACK WHO EMBRACES YTs WAYS....

Were they part of a gang culture borrowed from the US, stalking the streets for someone to attack? Or was Damilola's murder a feature of black on-black racism that has gone unnoticed in the wake of the Macpherson report on the killing of Stephen Lawrence?

That is why I think of niggers as a bunch of hypocrites and why I hate them. They beg us to respect them and to treat them like fellow human beings. And when we give them the respect that they allegedly deserve how do they thank us for the respect? By stealing from us and disrespecting us. And they have the audacity of calling us racists. Well what about them? How are they better than us? They're not better than us because they always act like the beasts that they are.

That is why I think of niggers as a bunch of hypocrites and why I hate them. They beg us to respect them and to treat them like fellow human beings. And when we give them the respect that they allegedly deserve how do they thank us for the respect? By stealing from us and disrespecting us. And they have the audacity of calling us racists. Well what about them? How are they better than us? They're not better than us because they always act like the beasts that they are.
Niggers are just ungrateful selfish Evil hypocrites. Imagine what would happen to Turd Floyd if he bought weed from a thug with fake cash or used fake cash in a black business.

1629724071502.png

Billions of cash for Aid and Social programs have been given to help Niggers and they are still the same hopeless lazy backward dunce criminals.

:gorrila3: :nigtv::nu: :al:

Nig McNiggerson

Niggers are just ungrateful selfish Evil hypocrites. Imagine what would happen to Turd Floyd if he bought weed from a thug with fake cash or used fake cash in a black business.

View attachment 7791

Billions of cash for Aid and Social programs have been given to help Niggers and they are still the same hopeless lazy backward dunce criminals.

If the Sub-Saharan African population keeps growing in the same rate thanks to foreign aid a massive technological collapse will happen with a 90% nigger earth and the world will go back to the stone age.

G

Great White Lord

View attachment 7791

That is the problem with niggers. It's never enough with them they keep asking for more and more and more and more.

Case in point: Take Derek Chauvin. He gets to do jail time for Turd Floyd's death. You think Floyd's family will be satisfied with this but nooooooo. They complain that Derek gets to live while Turd Floyd is dead. Apparently, the fact that Derek Chauvin is doing jail time isn't sufficient for them, he should die as well. Not only Floyd's family is asking for more but they are asking for extreme measures that is quite frankly out of line.

That is the problem with niggers. It's never enough with them they keep asking for more and more and more and more.

Case in point: Take Derek Chauvin. He gets to do jail time for Turd Floyd's death. You think Floyd's family will be satisfied with this but nooooooo. They complain that Derek gets to live while Turd Floyd is dead. Apparently, the fact that Derek Chauvin is doing jail time isn't sufficient for them, he should die as well. Not only Floyd's family is asking for more but they are asking for extreme measures that is quite frankly out of line.

Niggers are the most pitiably greedy ugly animals, anytime YT is involved they instantly forget their safety in numbers tribal gang warfare, Racism is their Ace of Spades, a green light to Chimpout, their jealous rage against YT, Asian and the few black businesses owners, they loot for their beloved Nikes, destroy and burn places down. "Then they cry there are no jobs an businesses in our hood, they don't care about us".
1629854138157.png