Niggress dies getting AirPod from under conveyer belt

LHP

Mr. Otis Chimp

There’s a reason why you shouldn’t wear headphones at work
And of course people risk their lives for the materials they worship

"A Georgia nigger sheboon died last week after she dropped an AirPod under a conveyor and got caught in a chain that moves the machine while reaching for it, authorities said."

I had to correct the first paragraph of the article.
I hope they disinfect the machinery or replace it in order to remove the nigger disease and stench.

Attachments

• Conveyor.gif
    Conveyor.gif
    131.3 KB · Views: 4
There’s a reason why you shouldn’t wear headphones at work
And of course people risk their lives for the materials they worship

Not surprised at all, niggers usually kill for bits of rubber and shiny plastic held with a lace, Nike.

1710437306403.png

Mississippi authorities say 18-year-old monkey Cassius Vaughn Hanzy has pled guilty to charges related
to a deadly shooting. (Harrison County Sheriff's Office)

Anti Ape

Not surprised at all, niggers usually kill for bits of rubber and shiny plastic held with a lace, Nike.

View attachment 40825

Mississippi authorities say 18-year-old monkey Cassius Vaughn Hanzy has pled guilty to charges related
Never buy nike nigger worship company plus nigger will kill you for them. Who did this shitskin kill??

And, I want to point out airpods be racist. Nigger's family will probably file nigger lottosuit against the airpod;s maker...
And, I want to point out airpods be racist.

Well said,:thumbsup:

Come to think of it niggers are right about racism because they are truly a jungle species and they belong in their disease ridden, lawless violent mass murder raping wall of silence evil voodoo satanic nations.

It's liberals who bring them to our nations, feed them, and tell them lies they are the same as us.

DaProphet

Black Gorilla Jr.

No loss, I hope the machine isn’t damaged
According tonthe article they destroyed the machine getting the jig out of it… domt hire jigs.. here comes osha…

This week i learned that there is no need to pay $100- $300 for a good set of earbuds.. i like the frogz brand.. very good sound for the cost, i dont think they make them anymore but there are plenty of new open box sets on ebay for around $25…

Last edited:

Uhtred Lothbrok

View attachment 40825

That soft looking nigger is gonna do some HARD TIME, if you know what I mean.

View attachment 40825

That soft looking nigger will do some HARD time.

According tonthe article they destroyed the machine getting the jig out of it… domt hire jigs.. here comes osha…

This week i learned that there is no need to pay $100- $300 for a good set of earbuds.. i like the frogz brand.. very good sound for the cost, i dont think they make them anymore but there are plenty of new open box sets on ebay for around $25…
According tonthe article they destroyed the machine getting the jig out of it

RIP🙏

Poor, punctual, hard working no complaining about racism machine.