niggo lotto winner

sxng9

Trustee
Assuming if the nigger pays tax on the win, it's roughly looking at (and rounding up):

Federal: $15,110
State: $3,920

The estimated lotto the nigger is actually getting should be around $70,970 (if the nigger pays taxes), that's roughly 1 year of an above average full-time worker salary (two if the nigger was working a normal low-wage job). Obviously, this will vary depending on where you live.

I estimate the nigger will likely blow at least $9k a month (given today's high inflated prices), which mean it'll have enough to sustain itself for 7-8 months before it's all gone. If the nigger decides to buy a hooptie, that money is immediately gone. There's also the chance its nigger friends will rob it, so the nigger is back to being broke whichever way you slice it.

sxng9

Trustee
Another thing to add, if the nigger was smart, would be to pay off all debts with that lotto and still keep working at its job. Then at work, if people ask what happened to the money, it could honestly just tell people it paid off its debt (student loans, credit cards, car loan, etc...).

This would've been what I would do with a lotto win and then whatever is remaining (which would be barely anything after all said and done) will be placed into savings.

Another thing to add, if the nigger was smart, would be to pay off all debts with that lotto and still keep working at its job. Then at work, if people ask what happened to the money, it could honestly just tell people it paid off its debt (student loans, credit cards, car loan, etc...).

This would've been what I would do with a lotto win and then whatever is remaining (which would be barely anything after all said and done) will be placed into savings.
Same here.
Nigger logic is illogical though

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
that's roughly 1 year of an above average full-time worker salary
If niggers could plan ahead one year, this might make sense to them. Of course, we all know they don't even have a plan for the next day. Niggers are infamous for "living it up." She'll waste the money in no time.

A real nigger one of her tribesmen visits her monkey ass and gives her real racial justice. Or a mexican beats her for all the marbles gets nothing and leaves her in a coma for a few days. Them niggers are going to do her lots of trouble.
That's a good point too. She cannot avoid her looks-at-me urges and has to boast about it to every nigger she knows.

:look2:

Remember the basketball bouncing ape Allen Iverson who surrounded himself with a massive entourage of nigger "friends" sucking him dry? He managed to squander $100 million and went broke "by all accounts except his own."

Georgerabbit

Veteran

That would be the human thing to do, but that's not the way the primitive unevolved nigger brain works. The sheboon will be back at a crappy job or on welfare very soon because we KNOW that the $$$ won't last long after buying cases of Hennessy etc.

Last edited:
Yep. Sheboon will be back at the welfare office asking for help. It be nigger rich, and gotz to spend it without thinking about it.
Yep. Sheboon will be back at the welfare office asking for help. It be nigger rich, and gotz to spend it without thinking about it.

Well said::thumbsup:

Or made good by one of its kind as a result of nigger monkey greed, jealousy, stalking, and domestic violence behaviors.

1712030850883.png