NIGGERS WERE ORIGINAL SWEDES

Uhtred Lothbrok

Wow, that is some absurd shit right there. WTF is wrong with the Scandanavians ? They are rapidly giving their countries and culture away. Those homogenous cultures had it made and didn't realize it. In the USSA, we've been fucked by diversity practically to the point of no return, so we're done. I'm very black-pilled about that. Where in the world is left for white cultures? Eastern Europe? Russia? Jeez, the west is screwed.

Wow, that is some absurd shit right there. WTF is wrong with the Scandanavians ? They are rapidly giving their countries and culture away. Those homogenous cultures had it made and didn't realize it. In the USSA, we've been fucked by diversity practically to the point of no return, so we're done. I'm very black-pilled about that. Where in the world is left for white cultures? Eastern Europe? Russia? Jeez, the west is screwed.
Most of Europe is, This nigger loving madness is worse than the Bubonic Plague.

zigman

dbc646f4f59e4320.png

Everything is true. They fell out of a flying pyramid's landing gear - as Ice Cubes. Behold the secret behind that name. Right from the beginning the noble savages, who are in fact the most ancient race of star faring gods in the universe, lived in harmony with nature and the elements. Until Yakubson invented the GMO NPC Swedes for nefarious reasons and undoubtedly made them stupid on purpose so they do the climate change for him (Greta Thunberg is one of his many direct descendants).

1705359407907.png 1705359688443.png

Y

YtheRabbit

So DNA heritage testing is a lie? I want my money back
Greasemonkey talked me into having my DNA tested and now I've got some Icelandic cousins I'm proud to say are mine rather than the work shy spongers I was led to believe were related to me I never thought for one minute they were anything like me.

hisdivineshadow1972

Having found out recently that I'm adopted and I have Icelandic heritage I hope we didn't descend from niggers I can't stand KFC although I do like a nice ripe banana.
Do not worry. If you have Icelandic heritage you are descended from the true master race. Nigs were never ever ever in Europe until somebody got the bright idea of using them for cheap labor.... A mistake that echoes onwards even to modern times.

Mr.sunshine

The west is giving up on itself. It’s kind of a suicidal tendency. I’m wondering how somebody can force himself to believe anything of this nonsense.
I think that in the future it will be Asia that remains nigger free and will rise as the only left human stronghold.

DaProphet

Though Russia is Post-Soviet Multiculti State, less TNB Exhibitionism took place unlike Liberated West