Niggers Walking Too Slow

sxng9

Trustee
Hundreds of coons in this video and not even a white man or someone of any other race, sometimes is hard to believe they are a minority in the US
When the word "minority" is used, it generally refers only to niggers. No other ethnic groups like Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, Asians, etc... are considered minorities. I've been to enough dievershitty & inclusion classes (both in school and at work) to know that it's all about pro-nigger.

shone7506

Hundreds of coons in this video and not even a white man or someone of any other race, sometimes is hard to believe they are a minority in the US
I often wonder where the "13.3% of the U.S. population" number comes from. The U.S. Census? We all know these boons ain't got no time for YT gubment papers, especially if they have to be mailed in. I'd guarantee if there was a gib of a carton of Newports or a bottle of Hennesey for mailing in a Census form we'd see that number rise to over 30% of U.S. population.

Vilenog

Wtf happened? All I saw was a thousand chimps, slowly nigger bopping there way to wherever niggers go to look for nigger entertainment and heard the God awful, deafening sound of the nigger eeking and ooking, mixed in with a load of nigger monkey screeches and a smattering of keek keek keeks.

I couldn't imagine being the poor hapless white guy out walking his dog and seeing this nigger walking dead coming towards you, it would be horrifying.

Last edited:

Lawn Jockey

I often wonder where the "13.3% of the U.S. population" number comes from. The U.S. Census? We all know these boons ain't got no time for YT gubment papers, especially if they have to be mailed in. I'd guarantee if there was a gib of a carton of Newports or a bottle of Hennesey for mailing in a Census form we'd see that number rise to over 30% of U.S. population.
I think niggers are closer to about 20% of the US population and rising with all the third world invaders coming in daily. I think they do something more like 80-90% of the violent crime. Much of the time they get away with it or don't get caught.

Black Gorilla Jr.

All inner cities are 80+% nigger , many areas are 99% nigger… i think the census maps are still online that show the demographics.

The niggers cry they are underserved.. yet all the top hospitals and services are in the big cities.

Niggers have endless time for loitering on the streets, complaining, eatinf fast food, looting.. but zero time for work… they are all about having their fun times 24/7… its a true grasshopper and any story..

At 4:00 minutes in Dr wickstrom tells the modern grasshopper and any story…

Black Gorilla Jr.

Wtf happened? All I saw was a thousand chimps, slowly nigger bopping there way to wherever niggers go to look for nigger entertainment and heard the God awful, deafening sound of the nigger eeking and ooking, mixed in with a load of nigger monkey screeches and a smattering of keek keek keeks.

I couldn't imagine being the poor hapless white guy out walking his dog and seeing this nigger walking dead coming towards you, it would be horrifying.
The niggers were jaywalking by the thousands and some nigger in a car hit a nigger in the street.

Vilenog

The niggers were jaywalking by the thousands and some nigger in a car hit a nigger in the street.
Yeah, I went back and watched it again, I see it now.

Niggers are so evil they even laugh at their own people getting run over, they get an extra high from it. I don't give two shits about niggers getting totalled, but it shows how niggers are, laughing at the bad luck of other's misfortunes. Like black demons from the deepest bowels of hell, put on this earth to destroy everything, while giggling hysterically.

LoveforLoki88

Yeah, I went back and watched it again, I see it now.

Niggers are so evil they even laugh at their own people getting run over, they get an extra high from it. I don't give two shits about niggers getting totalled, but it shows how niggers are, laughing at the bad luck of other's misfortunes. Like black demons from the deepest bowels of hell, put on this earth to destroy everything, while giggling hysterically.
They make me sick and their libtard enablers are just as bad. They're all rotten to the core.