Niggers mispronouncing really simple basic words

SunDownTown

Similarly to the silliest nigger names thread that I was just perusing and laughing at. Got me to thinking…...

One of the things about nigger culture that drives me crazy is that they cannot (or refuse to) pronounce even the easiest, most simple basic words correctly. Idk if it’s laziness or the giant baboon lips prevent them from it, or what, but it’s annoying as shit

I have never once heard a nigger EVER be able to pronounce the word “ask” correctly. Why is that? Just bizarre to me. Ax! Lemme ax you question!

Another common one is any word that ends in -th, and that’s another one I don’t get at all. With = wiff, Smith = smiff, etc etc etc

Anybody else got any funny examples to laugh at?? There are countless words I’m sure, but that’s all I got off the top of my head, it’s late 😂

Dikembe

Great thread.
On a side note ... niggers are about as bad at grammar and punctuation as they are with pronouciation !!!!!
I ain't got none.
They done carjacked me with a gun *
... Calvin had got killed ...*
He don't even have a car ... He don't even have a license .... *

*Straight from the closed captioning of niggerbabble shown on the A&E network crime show "The First 48."

Similarly to the silliest nigger names thread that I was just perusing and laughing at. Got me to thinking…...

One of the things about nigger culture that drives me crazy is that they cannot (or refuse to) pronounce even the easiest, most simple basic words correctly. Idk if it’s laziness or the giant baboon lips prevent them from it, or what, but it’s annoying as shit

I have never once heard a nigger EVER be able to pronounce the word “ask” correctly. Why is that? Just bizarre to me. Ax! Lemme ax you question!

Another common one is any word that ends in -th, and that’s another one I don’t get at all. With = wiff, Smith = smiff, etc etc etc

Anybody else got any funny examples to laugh at?? There are countless words I’m sure, but that’s all I got off the top of my head, it’s late 😂

It's because they are a hybrid jungle species (mixture of chimpanzee, baboon, gorilla, monkey, and vermin) with limited speech ability, as a result of this liberals get away with their pro nigger love lies.

Niggers are not human, they are incapable of embracing education and being law abiding. They can only terrorize and destroy every place they coontaminate.

G

Greasemonkey

A Nigger once asked my husband "Can you borrow me a few pounds", axing the wrong person there Yorkshiremen have a reputation for being as tight as a sharks ass. Another couple of examples of lazy nigger speech are Ting instead of thing and Turd instead of third and why do they say Yeah man and That's right, I could go on but I don't understand their ridiculous jungle babble, Yoda makes more sense.

Dred Scott

It's funny also because if you travel to different parts of the US, humans have different accents in different regions. But no matter where niggers knuckle, they all ook in the same niggerbabble. A nigger from Texas will sound just as stupid and butcher the English language the same as a nigger from New York.

One that gets me is niggers and their "finna" nonsense. I'm even starting to hear humans use this bixnood. I also can't stand "baby daddy". This phrase is even getting more mainstream. I heard some human TV anchor using this recently.

It's funny also because if you travel to different parts of the US, humans have different accents in different regions. But no matter where niggers knuckle, they all ook in the same niggerbabble. A nigger from Texas will sound just as stupid and butcher the English language the same as a nigger from New York.

One that gets me is niggers and their "finna" nonsense. I'm even starting to hear humans use this bixnood. I also can't stand "baby daddy". This phrase is even getting more mainstream. I heard some human TV anchor using this recently.
Baby daddy means sperm donor, definitely not a father or daddy.

Pale Male

Niggers are not capable of human speech with their ape brains, protruding jaws and blubber lips. In addition to the poor pronunciation and grammar, the nigger ook shows that niggers have poor perception of time and place, and also lack self-awareness. "Dem doors beez close." What verb tense is it? Doesn't matter to niggers. Niggers always live in the present. They are not capable of learning from the past or planning for the future. In Haiti, niggers fuxated the French language into creole, a niggerbabble devoid of any traces of grammar, prepositions, verb tenses and sentences showing cause and effect. Similarly, they fucked up our English language into primitive ebonics.

Last edited:
Niggers are not capable of human speech with their ape brains, protruding jaws and blubber lips. In addition to the poor pronunciation and grammar, nigger ook shows that niggers have poor perception of time and place, and also lack self-awareness. "Dem doors beez close." What verb tense is it? Doesn't matter to niggers. Niggers always live in the present. They are not capable of learning from the past or planning for the future. In Haiti, niggers fuxated the French language into creole, a niggerbabble devoid of any traces of grammar, prepositions, verb tenses and sentences showing cause and effect. Similarly, they fucked up our English language into primitive ebonics.
AKA retards

The main reasons for that are

• Brain structure
  • Vocal cords are displaced - compared to other hominids
  • Lazyness

Surprisingly niggers are said to be "better" at learning new languages, I believe they also start babbling "yo bitch mofo" earlier than children learn to say "mama" or "dadda". But this quickly takes a U turn once a certain level is reached, let's say age 5-12 or how far niggers can mature mentally.

Then, inevitably they start butchering words and sentences, things become much more incoherent than a woke skynet AI. And libtards find that awesome and sooo beautiful :rolls: Niggers also do it intentionally beside being handicapped, because they want to "emancipate" (LOL, gibsme!) & distinguish themselves from the silly wypipo, and of course because THEY HAVE TO DESTROY things that work

:chimp:

A Nigger once asked my husband "Can you borrow me a few pounds", axing the wrong person there Yorkshiremen have a reputation for being as tight as a sharks ass. Another couple of examples of lazy nigger speech are Ting instead of thing and Turd instead of third and why do they say Yeah man and That's right, I could go on but I don't understand their ridiculous jungle babble, Yoda makes more sense.

Turd instead of third...:rofllg:

Saturday the turd was a shitty:poop: day, the Hammers lost 6 - 0 to Man Utd.

Last edited:

• Brain structure
  • Lazyness

Surprisingly niggers are said to be "better" at learning new languages, I believe they also start babbling "yo bitch mofo" earlier than children learn to say "mama" or "dadda". But this quickly takes a U turn once a certain level is reached, let's say age 5-12 or how far niggers can mature mentally.

Then, inevitably they start butchering words and sentences, things become much more incoherent than a woke skynet AI. And libtards find that awesome and sooo beautiful :rolls: Niggers also do it intentionally beside being handicapped, because they want to "emancipate" (LOL, gibsme!) & distinguish themselves from the silly wypipo, and of course because THEY HAVE TO DESTROY things that work

• Brain structure
  • Lazyness
Well said::thumbsup:

Yep, the nigger monkey beasts are inherently lazy, they want everything quick fast, and given to them.

Furthermore, they are so dim nowadays, they have stopped playing basic blues guitar.

maxresdefault.jpg
:wow:

Niggers are not capable of human speech with their ape brains, protruding jaws and blubber lips. In addition to the poor pronunciation and grammar, nigger ook shows that niggers have poor perception of time and place, and also lack self-awareness. "Dem doors beez close." What verb tense is it? Doesn't matter to niggers. Niggers always live in the present. They are not capable of learning from the past or planning for the future. In Haiti, niggers fuxated the French language into creole, a niggerbabble devoid of any traces of grammar, prepositions, verb tenses and sentences showing cause and effect. Similarly, they fucked up our English language into primitive ebonics.

They are not capable of learning from the past or planning for the future.

Well said::thumbsup:

Yep, give a monkey several million $ and it will still end up broke.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brain structure
  • Lazyness

You’re not lying

Dikembe

Ugly Low iq turd head nig with shit grammer..:thumbsup:
It's difficult to stop laughing ..,. we already knew math was racist ... but so is grammar !!!!!!
“Teacher attitudes include assumptions that Black students are somehow linguistically, morally, and intellectually inferior because they communicate in Black language,” said Bell.

Good grief ... where do I catch the next slow boat (or plane) to China .... I could learn their language faster than a nigger could learn proper English.

Last edited: