Niggers have no sense of spatial awareness

BasedRooftopKorean

Every time I go to a grocery store or mall, if a nigger is coming my way and I decide not to move, they walk as if I don't even exist, sometimes bumping me.

But if I'm walking and they see me coming, I stay several feet away (who would want to walk near a nigger?) And then they say "escyoo me", even though I was nowhere near them. They are so entitled about their own personal space, ignoring others, and get offended when you are in theirs.

They drive this way in their Nissan Altimas and Maximas too. Nissan stands for:

• Nigger
  • In
  • Some
  • Shitty
  • Ass
  • Nissan

AAPI Free Speech

Make sure you call animal control when you spot a coon. DO NOT FEED THEM. Nogs speak their own language, it sounds like their tongues are tied into a knot. I don't even bother listening anymore because it's usually, "Spare dolluh." And as far as nigger Nissan drivers, damn monkeys are ruining a good Japanese brand. Stay safe brother, remember do not make eye contact, they are known to attack humans.

Every time I go to a grocery store or mall, if a nigger is coming my way and I decide not to move, they walk as if I don't even exist, sometimes bumping me.

But if I'm walking and they see me coming, I stay several feet away (who would want to walk near a nigger?) And then they say "escyoo me", even though I was nowhere near them. They are so entitled about their own personal space, ignoring others, and get offended when you are in theirs.

• Nigger
  • In
  • Some
  • Shitty
  • Ass
  • Nissan
Without humans, there would be no civilized world. All these insane liberal fucking assholes demand that what humans have built must be given to Low IQ Disco fuck cRap Noise primates because they were farm machines two hundred years ago. When we humans are gone civilization shall be gone as well. Primates and all other low lives will destroy themselves and the planet and then want what humans that are left to help them fix it.

KalEl51

Trustee
Without humans, there would be no civilized world. All these insane liberal fucking assholes demand that what humans have built must be given to Low IQ Disco fuck cRap Noise primates because they were farm machines two hundred years ago. When we humans are gone civilization shall be gone as well. Primates and all other low lives will destroy themselves and the planet and then want what humans that are left to help them fix it.
Disco fuck cRap Noise…… my new favorite saying.

sxng9

Trustee
if a nigger is coming my way and I decide not to move, they walk as if I don't even exist, sometimes bumping me.
I think most of the niggers just want to rub on humans. I've experienced the same in my past. The one thing that fascinates niggers, especially when they are much younger is the visual distinctions between themselves and humans. They simply desire to have lighter skin like humans. They also wish they can have beautiful human hair like us. As a guy back when I was much younger, they simply love touching my hair without my permission. I believe my sisters had it worse with the boons and niggers wanting to touch her hair.

AAPI Free Speech

I think most of the niggers just want to rub on humans. I've experienced the same in my past. The one thing that fascinates niggers, especially when they are much younger is the visual distinctions between themselves and humans. They simply desire to have lighter skin like humans. They also wish they can have beautiful human hair like us. As a guy back when I was much younger, they simply love touching my hair without my permission. I believe my sisters had it worse with the boons and niggers wanting to touch her hair.
These high hat high steppin' teenapes love to make dreads but it always look like a long strand of turd.

Larry O 56$

Moon Crickets Bug Me !👽

• Nigger
  • In
  • Some
  • Shitty
  • Ass
  • Nissan
Mud people here in my town walk around with voodoo eyes they're scary they look possessed! 🦍🔥💀

I noticed when Boons attack human females and Mutants they always go for pulling their victim's hair and when it's boon on boon it's the same thing. They pull off their fake weaves and braids.

Ghetto Fight -Club Girl's Weave Explodes ((Warning Graphic)) Caught on Tape​