Niggers are below apes

TruthTeller

Fortunately there aren't a lot of niggers where I live. But I have run into them many times before and in my experience they are worse than apes.

While being slightly smarter than apes, they behave worse than apes in the wild. Most immigrants realize the American dream after being in the country for a couple of decades while these apes have been here for 400 years and they are still not much better than day 1. Time to stop wasting time and money fixing the nigger problem.

Fortunately there aren't a lot of niggers where I live. But I have run into them many times before and in my experience they are worse than apes.

While being slightly smarter than apes, they behave worse than apes in the wild. Most immigrants realize the American dream after being in the country for a couple of decades while these apes have been here for 400 years and they are still not much better than day 1. Time to stop wasting time and money fixing the nigger problem.
Brilliant post: :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard.

1642324789983.png

Evil Nigger animal jealousy.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
while these apes have been here for 400 years and they are still not much better than day 1. Time to stop wasting time and money fixing the nigger problem.

Welcome, completely agree. nigger integration is a completely failed experiment, so much money has been spent, property damaged, and worst of all, innocent lives have been lost. Why? So liberals can feel justified by this "cause". I put cause in inverted commas because the only cause that niggers are is cause and effect, the cause is integrating them in human areas, the effect is the destruction and death that has resulted. You are better off trying to civilize a nest of wasps.

cschoon1213

You got it all 👍 right!
😁 Welcome.
Great place to be.

Jivin' Jigaboo

You are 1000% Corrrrrecccctttt!! :thumbsup:I have been saying that for years. Apes, chimpanzees and all other jungle monkeys are smarter, more
civilized and way superior to NIGGERS. The only similarity that Niggers and Chimps have in common with each other are that Niggers closely resemble Chimps, and that's where the similarity ends.

Welcome to Chimpout!!
Have fun telling the truth about Niggers and ranking them out.

Salt N ViNigger

Same here. Moved from the US Northeast to the American West and there are barely any nogs here but the liberal white guilters and Messicans make up for it in Spades. Still, better than those disgusting Pavement Apes collecting free money at their jobs to JUST show up and do next to nothing so the company can brag about being "diverse".