Niggerlovers vs. Chimpmania

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Yeah, wasn't looking good for CM for a while. But at the end of the day, these sites are only a place to bring like minded people together. /As long as good upstanding humans aren't afraid to acknowledge the truth about niggers, like will always attract like. niggerlovers can sit at Starcucks and stroke each other off thinking they won, all it really was was a small dent in a wall

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Sadly after many seasons of Chimpmania wins finally the niggerlovers won one.
I think it was a lasting success because there's an alt-right news network now which didn't exist during the glory days of CO/CM, and CM helped "burff" it.

In fact, everyone who stuck to the truth and dumped Fox and cuckservative for alternative sites can pat themselves on the back: You're a winner, even if it may take decades for the truth to prevail. It always does in the end.

kicked.gif

Lawn Jockey

I think it was a lasting success because there's an alt-right news network now which didn't exist during the glory days of CO/CM, and CM helped "burff" it.

In fact, everyone who stuck to the truth and dumped Fox and cuckservative for alternative sites can pat themselves on the back: You're a winner, even if it may take decades for the truth to prevail. It always does in the end.

View attachment 42204
I agree, look at the comment sections on nigger crime videos. They sound like they came off of Chimpout. Twitter/X has a pretty large nigger awareness comunity and Bitchute, Gab and Rumble are loaded with content exposing nigger BS. The truth is starting to spread like wildfire. I remember when Colin Flaherty was one the only one showing nigger violence, now there's a whole nigger awareness community. It's more mainstream to talk about it now.

Last edited: