Niggerchild (O.P.M.C. Firechild Parody)

This one I wrote today, my other two submissions are past works.

Shucking pain working on an old road instead of stealing
Jiving pain thinking 'bout a math class that I was failing
the smoldering ashes of a city runs high
why didn't whitey say I'll gibs you dat instead of realizing Hitler's right

NIggerchild assailing today wailing tomorrow
Hard as nails till you drop a bar of soap

Fucked up shiet jonesing up the street till I see my dealer
Hoods I've seen just like the other day--where is my father no no no no no no no
W-2 you've never heard that name
On a job? I'll say, what a shame

Niggerchild felony today King Tut tomorrow
So says the massa working at Wells Fargo

Last edited:

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
does anyone know of software to grab instrumentals from vocals?

There is a free audio editing program called Audacity (I use it for everything including Chimpout Radio). Someone makes a plug in that removes the vocal track (or it might come with it, not sure).

Anyway here is a link that explains it better than I could:

Thanks man
There is a free audio editing program called Audacity (I use it for everything including Chimpout Radio). Someone makes a plug in that removes the vocal track (or it might come with it, not sure).

I can't get it to remove them, I've tried everything I can think of. I'mma get a friend who knows more about all this to help.

So I did find a way to do it with AI, but I've tried to record it, my voice isn't in the range for it. I'll keep trying, but someone else'll have to bring it to life unfortunately.

Attachments

• Fire_Child_Inst.mp3
    8.2 MB