nigger with a handgun and a extended ammo magazine, wants new lawyer

NiggerGPT

DOTHAN, Ala. Laura Wells, the lawyer of Vincent Oliver Jr. will file a motion to withdraw after her client wrote a letter to a judge calling for her and the co-defense attorney to be removed from his capital murder case. “He can certainly ask Judge Lewis and Judge Richardson for another lawyer to be appointed but it’s not many of us qualified for a capital case,” Wells said. Oliver Jr is charged with two counts of murder. Oliver wrote two letters just this year aimed at his lawyers. One claimed that his attorney Wells is not acting right and has only visited him once at the Houston jail since his arrest and that she doesn’t keep him and his family up-to-date through the court process.

The nigger is guilty and its surly thinks its lawyers job is to get it off, like OJ and sheeeeit.

Lawyer probably sat the client down, told the spook the evidence was overwhelming and suggested negotiating a plea. Spook sucked his teeth, said “Man, dis is bullshit!” and now thinks it is a conspiracy between his attorney and the DA. Seen it a thousand times before.

hisdivineshadow1972

Niggers think a lawyers job is to either get them disability when there is not a damn thing wrong with them, win them money in personal injury or liability lawsuits when there is nothing wrong with them, or get them off scot free with no punishment when they are caught t red handed.
To the nigger, the concept of getting what you pay for is alien.

Georgerabbit

Veteran
Lawyer probably sat the client down, told the spook the evidence was overwhelming and suggested negotiating a plea. Spook sucked his teeth, said “Man, dis is bullshit!” and now thinks it is a conspiracy between his attorney and the DA. Seen it a thousand times before.
Niggers are rarely capable of critical thought and will never admit to any guilt, so any rational attempt to explain the the process or defend them in court seems to be pointless.

Dred Scott

You called it exactly.

I remember a video I saw a few years back of a lawyer who said this was always the case with niggers. They chimp when their public defender tells them their best option is to take a plea deal. "Muhfugguh, yew ain werkin fo me! Ah ain pleedun giltee ta nuffin! Yew needa do yo job n git me outta dis sheeit!" Never mind the fact that there is video evidence of the nigger committing the crime while wearing the same t-shirt with a pot leaf on it that it's now wearing in court and the nigger has the same "Pookie" neck tattoo as the nigger committing the crime on video. (That's another thing the lawyer said- niggers never dress appropriately for court, even after being told. Those suits you see them in at their trials are provided by the court.)
So the nigger takes it to trial, loses, because it's obviously guilty, then it chimps on its public defender and ooks "y'all werkin tugevuh! Maing, yew ain do sheeit ta hep muh!"

I wish I could find that video again. It was great. It basically showed that lawyers hate taking on nigger cases as public defenders because the niggers never listen and then blame the lawyer for them being typical stupid niggers.

NiggerGPT

I met a lawyer and he complained about being a public defender. They have to do it, as a privilege to practice law. He said that he hates defending niggers because they do not understand, that when they have overwhelming evidence, the lawyers job is to make sure the defendant gets a fair trial.

The nigger is just too stupid to understand the concept of law, in his head, its white man's magic. Ever since the OJ trial, niggers think the lawyers job is to get them off.

The lawyer told me, that he ask the judges to put the bailiff behind the niggers when the verdict is read. Niggers want to attack the lawyers when they find out they are guilty.