1627453804747.png
1627453221709.png
1627454016815.png
1627453945223.png
1627454590728.png

sxng9

Trustee
ivy-soulcalibur6-whip-animation-loop.gif

I. Said. No. Ice. In. My. Sweet. Tea. You. Ig-no-rant. Ape. Bas-tard. Black. Fuck-tard. Shit. Stain. P-O-S...
I wonder how many imaginative successive combos white slave owners back in the old days managed to whip their niggers? I think I read something back in my pre-teen years that it was actually the top dog nigger of white slave owners who were whipping the lazy niggers and not the white slave owners themselves whipping nigger slaves.

AAPI Free Speech

I wonder how many imaginative successive combos white slave owners back in the old days managed to whip their niggers? I think I read something back in my pre-teen years that it was actually the top dog nigger of white slave owners who were whipping the lazy niggers and not the white slave owners themselves whipping nigger slaves.
๐Ÿ’ฏ, no one wants to soil their good clothes on nigger blood, gross.

More than likely from another tribe and Nigger tribalism goes on to this present day in Aperica, all their failed nations and our cities. cRap Noise/Gun Crime/Knife Crime Gang Violence.

Bishop_papa 76
1 year ago

It makes sense that Orlando killed him especially since tupac beat him up that same night he probably killed him in retaliation ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Nigger babble....

:africoon::gorrila2::gang:

Last edited:

Larry O 56$

Moon Crickets Bug Me !๐Ÿ‘ฝ
More than likely from another tribe and Nigger tribalism goes on to this present day in Aperica, all their failed nations and our cities. cRap Noise/Gun Crime/Knife Crime Gang Violence.

Bishop_papa 76
1 year ago

It makes sense that Orlando killed him especially since tupac beat him up that same night he probably killed him in retaliation ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Nigger babble....

:africoon::gorrila2::gang:
Morons in Denver are still wearing this tools t-shirt around to this day ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ–•