Nigger shenanigans at my local walmart (no, I haven’t learned my lesson yet)

Another Postcard

Sooooo, living in this economy, I do alot of shopping at my local Walmart. Now, 20 years ago this was a fine place to shop to save on money. But now, I feel like I’m in africa…depending on the day. Today, my wife wanted to make walking tacos for the kids. She asked me to grab some mini bags of Doritos for the kids to do this. As in grabbing them I didn’t realize someone dumped a cup of ice cream with a wooden spoon scooper thing in the bin. The bags were covered in melted ice cream and it landed on some of the meat I had from the meat section. I literally threw everything g out of my cart covered in ice cream on to the floor and told one of the nigger employees they can clean it up. Half of them just stared at me as I walked with my cart towards the registers. When I got to the front, I asked for a manager as I paid for the rest of my stuff. Told them exactly what happened. He apologized and asked what he could do. I wanted so badly to tell him to hire white people and put up a sign that says no niggers allowed…I told him he needs to watch the riff raff that comes into the store because that was absolutely disgusting. I’m done shopping there now. The one in the middle of the country is about 40 min away but if I need to go to Walmart I’m going g to that store. It’s uninfested….for now…I really hate how they’ve destroyed my sanctuary…vile niggers

Last edited by a moderator:

sxng9

Trustee
Sooooo, living in this economy, I do alot of shopping at my local Walmart.
If I don't feel like driving across state borders, then yea I'll admit I'm forced to shop at Nigmart for groceries (especially if I'm short on time). These days, if I do shop at Nigmart, it's only a very few select items, which I can carry in my arm. I almost never need a basket or cart.

Some people can't afford to move, but I live close enough to a bordering state that I can drive over state line. I think at one point, eventually I will live in another state.

Black Gorilla Jr.

Lol all that save a couple bucks.. i drive an extra 5 miles to avoid walmart and go to a nicer atore.. even though this is 96% white town, all the low class white trash, race mixers, and bottom feeding retards shop there. Its worth a few bucks more if it even costs that.. i get som much produce on clearnace and other items on sale i probably save money at the better store..