Nigger murdered 2 White Women in the 80's has finally been arrested. DNA geneology lead directly to him. White Man technology caught up to the demon

I was born in ‘86. This piece of shit nigger was able to roam the country free as a nig for the last 37 years.

Do not get me wrong, I’m glad it caught up to this scum of the earth, but how many unsolved murders between then and now also may be the work of this nigger?

Integration = Jurassic park sized pile of shit
I bet that wild gorilla killed more than 2 white wimmen, but whites are supposed to act like nogs are the real victims.

Vilenog

Elroy Harrison is a 65-year-old Stafford County, Virginia, resident who is accused in the 1986 murder of Jacqueline Lard at a local realty office. He is also being investigated in a second 1980s-era homicide of a woman.
I'm of the old school belief that once dna has proved the prisoner is the murderer, then those found guilty should imnediately be taken out the back and hung, drawn and quartered on the spot. Come on justice system, let's have some good old fashioned white European justice.

Elroy Harrison is a 65-year-old Stafford County, Virginia, resident who is accused in the 1986 murder of Jacqueline Lard at a local realty office. He is also being investigated in a second 1980s-era homicide of a woman.
niggers always believe they can get away with their evil ways. niggers hate humans because they will never be like us. Wise folk on this site hate them because we would never want to be like them.

Nate Higgerz

I'm of the old school belief that once dna has proved the prisoner is the murderer, then those found guilty should imnediately be taken out the back and hung, drawn and quartered on the spot. Come on justice system, let's have some good old fashioned white European justice.
I say that all the time.

Once confirmed beyond all shadow of doubt, they should be executed right there and then. $1.00 bullet will do just fine.

Convicted killers, rapists and child diddlers (specially the nigger ones) are not worth the time and money of an elaborate execution . Unless it’s a public one to serve as an example, which I’m all for.

Vilenog

I say that all the time.

Once confirmed beyond all shadow of doubt, they should be executed right there and then. $1.00 bullet will do just fine.

Convicted killers, rapists and child diddlers (specially the nigger ones) are not worth the time and money of an elaborate execution . Unless it’s a public one to serve as an example, which I’m all for.
It's nothing to do about the cost or that the execution is over elaborate, it should be about them suffering for their evil crimes; especially against innocent children. It's the message it shows to the evil criminals and the message to everyone, ie" if you fuck around, you'll find out the very, very hard way criminal scum" with hanging, drawing and quartering.

The average murderer who gets life in the UK is out within ten years, if they squeak out the right words and do the right amount of pretending to care about the victims and their families, to their liberal, bleeding heart, pen pusher councillers, who want to hear them say all the right things The justice system is pathetic, they protect the worst, most violent, degenerate and perverted in society, it is sickening.

Last edited:

Nate Higgerz

It's nothing to do about the cost or that the execution is over elaborate, it should be about them suffering for their evil crimes; especially against innkcent children. It's the message it shows to the evil criminals and the message to everyone, ie" if you fuck around, you'll find out the very, very hard way criminal scum" with hanging, drawing and quartering.

The average murderer who gets life in the UK is out within ten years, if they squeak out the right words and do the right amount of pretending to care about the victims and their families, to their liberal, bleeding heart councillers want to hear. The justice system is pathetic, they protect the worst, most violent, degenerate and perverted in society, it is sickening.

Not only in the UK unfortunately. The amount of evil that gets rereleased into society by retarded scholars and liberal prosecutors is staggering to say the least. People who return these pieces of shit back into the world deserve the same if not worse.

Part of me wishes for a real world “The Purge” day. This way it could be open season on all these demons.

W

WHODAT

First, it it is a good thing they wrangled this stupid ape, and he will finally reap what he sowed in a way (we all know he will never achieve greatness, the death penalty!).

Second, we have to be greatfull that spooks are dumb, and have no concept of how technology is evolving, and that their chances of getting away with a lot of crimes is being narrowed down. Cameras are a big plus, most coons will do anything anywhere, without being aware they are "on camera", and will eventually be wrangled. Maybe they know the cameras are there, and they see it as a badge of honor having their crimes documented, they are REALLY stupid!

They have the no way to understand technology, or how to be human, they will always be the missing links,,,,,,,,,,but I wouldn't miss them if they all disappeared today, I would be eternally grateful!