Nigger invasion of my town

NiggersOnTV

Saw like 12 street apes on the streets of my former white town today. Disgusting. Half of them were just lying on the sidewalk, lazy niggers, camped out, surrounded by their own litter and trash. What is it with them and the streets and pavement?

I blame this nearly all on Joe Biden, that they feel like they can freely come into any white town, homeless, and just hang out on the streets.

I also have some other people I'd like to blame, for making them feel welcome.

1) Disgusting mudsharks on the lookout for radiator hose that feed and house them and make them feel welcome. 🤮 These women enjoy having sex with beasts. 2) Coward cops that won't arrest them or ask them what the hell are you doing here, nigger? 3) NFL watching cuck guys that think "it's not my problem" ... yes it is... you are a total coward also... 4) businesses especially like Walmart and Target who pander to them and give these nigger pieces of crap jobs. 5) "public housing" aka the nigger breeding facilities / projects. 6) Pulbic transportation and public assistance like welfare or EBT that works anywhere.

My thoughts are: I don't want you here nigger you're NOT WELCOME in my white town.

Why won't anyone speak up or do anything nowadays? Bunch of total fucking cowards! Watching their environment go to total shit and doing nothing!

And then when someone does do something at all he is fucking prosecuted and they try to ruin his life and lock him up forever. This is total bullshit. I'm fucking sick of it.

Then when these cowards towns are ruined they just MOVE. Just move, and move again, and again. When you going to stand up for something worth saving? Huh?

Trying not to bash other races, I think you get the idea.

Last edited:
Saw like 12 street apes on the streets of my former white town today. Disgusting. Half of them were just lying on the sidewalk, lazy niggers, camped out, surrounded by their own litter and trash. What is it with them and the streets and pavement?

I blame this nearly all on Joe Biden, that they feel like they can freely come into any white town, homeless, and just hang out on the streets.

1) Disgusting mudsharks on the lookout for radiator hose that feed and house them and make them feel welcome. 🤮 These women enjoy having sex with beasts. 2) Coward cops that won't arrest them or ask them what the hell are you doing here, nigger? 3) NFL watching cuck guys that think "it's not my problem" ... yes it is... you are a total coward also... 4) businesses especially like Walmart and Target who pander to them and give these nigger pieces of crap jobs. 5) "public housing" aka the nigger breeding facilities / projects. 6) Pulbic transportation and public assistance like welfare or EBT that works anywhere.

My thoughts are: I don't want you here nigger you're NOT WELCOME in my white town.

Why won't anyone speak up or do anything nowadays? Bunch of total fucking cowards! Watching their environment go to total shit and doing nothing!

And then when someone does do something at all he is fucking prosecuted and they try to ruin his life and lock him up forever. This is total bullshit. I'm fucking sick of it.

Then when these cowards towns are ruined they just MOVE. Just move, and move again, and again. When you going to stand up for something worth saving? Huh?

It's because so many humans are brainwashed mass psychosis nigger loving zombies and the rest are scared because they will lose everything for speaking the truth about nigger monkey animals.

kim-potter-daunte-wright-trial.jpg

HellinDetroit

It's because so many humans are brainwashed mass psychosis nigger loving zombies and the rest are scared because they will lose everything for speaking the truth about nigger monkey animals.

kim-potter-daunte-wright-trial.jpg

Fuck that NIGGER she shot!! I'm just glad that she survived that prison stint. I wish Kimberly the best!!
One less NIGGER, so what???

NiggersOnTV

This whole world's just a total lie. And least we did not offend the niggers, tho. Real nice priorities. Way to put important things first.
There's no truth in this bullshit world, it's now better to lie, lying is encouraged when speaking about niggers these days.

I can understand the second reason but not the first. And the first is SO COMMON.

What this reminds me of is how all robbers have to be white on TV now when on an ADT or home security system commercial. ITS ALL F'KING FAKE.

I don't want to try and justify myself to some dumb loser nigger lover, that's a foolish waste of time. I just wan't the niggers to leave.

Niggers just have to ruin anything that they haven't already turned to total shit by just being there, aka white towns. They very much ENJOY doing that.
Just look what they did to that island in Italy recently.

d56f619d1513bcae.png

** This is just the beginning.....It's gonna get worse...MUCH WORSE,......That brain dead sack of shit in the White house has been doing absolutely NOTHING to stop these invading parasites coming to a town near you soon, 24/7......WHERE THERE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSSED TO RELOCATE THEM ANYWAY???

sxng9

Trustee
When you going to stand up for something worth saving?
I hate to say it, but when humans stand up for something, it generally ends up in violence. Not only that, but your name is slandered all over national media labeling you a white supremist & racist. In many cases, it doesn't even matter what (non-nigger) human race you are (i.e. George Zimmerman), your name is slandered and the leaders in power will use you to re-affirm the white supremist theory (even if the hero is non-white).

The fact remains that niggers are a protected species in America and the race card is the ultimate shield & protection for a nigger. Not only do we have to deal with the niggers we already have in America, but also an influx of niggers crossing the border. Whatever is left of humanity will forever be doomed in America.

I hate to say it, but when humans stand up for something, it generally ends up in violence. Not only that, but your name is slandered all over national media labeling you a white supremist & racist. In many cases, it doesn't even matter what (non-nigger) human race you are (i.e. George Zimmerman), your name is slandered and the leaders in power will use you to re-affirm the white supremist theory (even if the hero is non-white).

The fact remains that niggers are a protected species in America and the race card is the ultimate shield & protection for a nigger. Not only do we have to deal with the niggers we already have in America, but also an influx of niggers crossing the border. Whatever is left of humanity will forever be doomed in America.

Whatever is left of humanity will forever be doomed in America.

AND EUROPE!!!

0_Anti-racism-demonstration.jpg

Diversity is our strength

YTlover

Unfortunately we have become to fat and bloated on the sacrifice and freedoms provided by our forefathers. The entire Nation is lazy and fat with a few exceptions. As you imply, YT can't run forever. One caveat is the fact that niggers love killing each other, so that provides hope.

You should see UK London..Niggers everywhere!!..Looks like a Zoo.

** This is just the beginning.....It's gonna get worse...MUCH WORSE,......That brain dead sack of shit in the White house has been doing absolutely NOTHING to stop these invading parasites coming to a town near you soon, 24/7......WHERE THERE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSSED TO RELOCATE THEM ANYWAY???
That Brain Dead Shit Biden and All his Rich buddies don't have to live anywhere near niggers!

W

Wild Nigga

You should see UK London..Niggers everywhere!!..Looks like a Zoo.
Germany and France are champions in being cucks. They kowtow to Israel and always receive negroes with open legs.
During the last World Cup the French team looked like an African team.