Nigger in Thailand

Georgerabbit

Veteran
Dumb-ass niggers don't realize that they can't act like the uncivilized sub-human trash they are when they go to othet countries. That nigger found out, but it will be the Thai people who are at fault, that's the way of the common shitskin thouhht process, limited as it is.

Nate Higgerz

Asian countries don’t mess around.

There’s a reason they are taking over the world. And the reason involves the lack of niggers in any influential positions. They keep them where they shine: cleaning shit, cheap entertainment and testing out capital punishment ideas.

NiggerGPT

A guy I worked with was in the Philippine’s Federal Police for a while after college. He was in the army for a bit as well. He’s regaled me with fun stories of ventilating Indonesian Muslim terrorists (pretty much an annual event) and smacking around entitled negros outside some bars in Manila while on patrol. 👍🏻
I was in The Philippine's when I was in the military and lived downtown. You live in blocked up compounds in an effort to slow down the theft. We had a Philippine Constable living by us in the compound. We use to invite him and his family to our barbecue's. He also told some stories about taking the morro terrorist out. And other rift raft. They are arm with M16s and if they blow their whistle, you better stop what your doing and pay attention to them. We were under martial law and they had the authorization to kill. They were everywhere night and day. In a lot of foreign country's, your life is cheap.

Angeles City . . .

diamondheaded

In other news, around April 7th, he was arrested in Israel for disrespecting a female officer.

Looks like he's trying hard to get his ass deported back to Somalia.

Lawn Jockey

Didn’t that nigger get kicked out of Japan not that long ago? I know I’m asking a rhetorical question here, but at what point do you say it is not everyone else but me that’s the problem?
That nigger was Johnny Somali. I think he got a jail sentence and rightfully so. Hopefully they beat the black out of him in jail.

Race Realist

I was in The Philippine's when I was in the military and lived downtown. You live in blocked up compounds in an effort to slow down the theft. We had a Philippine Constable living by us in the compound. We use to invite him and his family to our barbecue's. He also told some stories about taking the morro terrorist out. And other rift raft. They are arm with M16s and if they blow their whistle, you better stop what your doing and pay attention to them. We were under martial law and they had the authorization to kill. They were everywhere night and day. In a lot of foreign country's, your life is cheap.

Angeles City . . .

I'd only visit a few countries.

British Columbia, Iceland, norway

NiggerGPT

In a lot of third world asian countries, its not unusual that three egenerations of family live under one roof. The grandparents do home chores and take care of little kids, the middle life folks work to obtain money. The young ones grow up with a sense of life and respect for their elders and other families. They have a lot of traditions that will put you in jail, if you don't show proper respect. You commit a crime, and a judge (not a jury) will sentence you to a public caning or worse, prison. Cops over there, will wrangle you in a heart beat, and there is no such thing as police using too much force. Life is cheap in these countries.

In Turkey, I am walking down a narrow road in the city, turn the corner, and here are three cops just kicking the shit out of a perp. Nobody over there filming and saying "don't hurt him". I just gave them wide berth and tipped my hat as I walked by. Not my problem and best to keep it that way.

I might add, I never seen a nigger in Turkey.

Dr. Donquarius Harambe

I'd only visit a few countries.

British Columbia, Iceland, norway
British Columbia, Canada is basically the worst of California and Oregon combined. At one time it was beautiful (between the Pacific and The Rockies) and thriving. Now it’s an open air insane asylum with Fentanyl zombies and unrelenting crime. I visited 14ish years ago. The nature part was still great, but you could see the rot setting in. The white people that still live there also despise themselves. For..you guest it, being born white and racist. I wish I was kidding.