Nigger hater from waay back!

Jim Crow

I’m originally from New Haven,Ct,which is infested w/feral shitskins who rob rape steel and murder 24/7. And the libersls up there allow them to do as they please.Hard for law abiding citizens to own guns in CT!
I moved to Florida in the mid 80s. I love it here. Where I live, niggers know they are niggers and keep the crime mostly in their own neighborhoods. And part of that is due to our great gun laws.Easy to own firearms in FL.
I’ve been a member of chimpout.org for the last few years. I don’t know what happened, but it appears they’ve been shut down again. Some liberal nigger lover probably got offended.
One thing about me, I hate liberals as much or more than the monkeyshines. Because monkeyshine are animals, they can’t help being the way they are. Liberals had a fucking choice! They chose to suck nigger dick!

Welcome!

you couldn't be more right. I also believe liberals had a choice, but they are also enchanted and possessed by very evil powerful forces. This is not diminishing the drama of the situation, I just think we should be careful not to hate too much because it helps them spread their demonic entities (they are already full of hate and other vices too). Making us angry, exhausted and demoralized is one of their goals and their ways of infecting us with their entities. Don't let them plunder your reserves of good morale and your humanity. It's very hard, I know. I am also struggling all the time.

👍

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

I’m originally from New Haven,Ct,which is infested w/feral shitskins who rob rape steel and murder 24/7. And the libersls up there allow them to do as they please.Hard for law abiding citizens to own guns in CT!
I moved to Florida in the mid 80s. I love it here. Where I live, niggers know they are niggers and keep the crime mostly in their own neighborhoods. And part of that is due to our great gun laws.Easy to own firearms in FL.
I’ve been a member of chimpout.org for the last few years. I don’t know what happened, but it appears they’ve been shut down again. Some liberal nigger lover probably got offended.
One thing about me, I hate liberals as much or more than the monkeyshines. Because monkeyshine are animals, they can’t help being the way they are. Liberals had a fucking choice! They chose to suck nigger dick!
Good to see you here Jim.

NiggerzRSkum

Welcome. Yeah. liberal Nigger lovers r enablers of Nigger TNB. The biggest enemy of all are the race traitor liberal Jag offs and their pet Niggerz

Oh yes, Niggers are really demonic entities and they practice ungodly witchcraft, voodoo, and demonic cRap noise. Their hearts and minds are full of pure evil and destruction towards humans and any darkie who follows the right path.

By playing the victim card all the time they want to hide the truth. Nigger loving Liberals are cursed fools.

Last edited:

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome! You are spot on about liberals, not only do they allow monkeyshines, these dumb fucks actually turn around and actually try to convince us that having niggers and their shenanigans is actually BENEFICIAL to human communities. They should be thrown out with the nigger trash, and be the constant victims of the niggers they love so much.

Welcome to ChimpOut, JimCrow. This is the best forum for nigger bashing. The humans here are welcoming.

I agree with you that the leftist enablers are as much to blame for the situation in which the world currently finds itself. Without the enablers, the nigger would still be working at a car wash and carrying suitcases in hotels. Niggers don't have the IQ for work other than the most menial of chores. Laziness rules them out for things that require any speed, so even working on production lines proves to be too taxing for the retarded apes. No, pushing a broom while they dream of luxuriating under palm trees while they peel bananas with their feet, is more their speed. Liberals have enabled niggers to foist themselves into society. Leftist are to blame.

:nlover:

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
:welcome:
And the libersls up there allow them to do as they please
Yes, until their own asses are next, like in Commiefornia where niggershines, organized crime, theft, homeless problem etc. are slowly spreading into the "better" neighborhoods. Then they're suddenly shocked. :stick:

Nigger tolerance is inversely proportional to nigger exposure. :non:

KingKong

Veteran
There are some clues like domain transfer. That looks like it's over. So, maybe they're looking for a host.

There were four nigger-hate'n sites I know of. Now we're down to three.

This is not good because now there are less buffers between the thought police and us.

The more nigger-hate'n sites, the better. More competition, but hey, humans are not afraid of a little competition, are we?

THX451

There are some clues like domain transfer. That looks like it's over. So, maybe they're looking for a host.

There were four nigger-hate'n sites I know of. Now we're down to three.

This is not good because now there are less buffers between the thought police and us.

The more nigger-hate'n sites, the better. More competition, but hey, humans are not afraid of a little competition, are we?
Here's what I know...

I was a years-long member, and former "Senior Trustee" of the .org site. I had occasional contact with the individual whom I believe was the de facto CFO. That person has not responded to texts or emails since the site went down. As the emails have not been returned as "undeliverable", I fear that something serious has take place.

KingKong

Veteran
They've been pretty lax in their mods. In the past few months, I had seen some 'dangerous' posts. Basically, a few of the members started suggesting harm come to niggers. See, they weren't just talking about hoping niggers ride back to africa.
So, this, plus what THX451 is saying, it may be possible that someone got into trouble.