Nigger gets 12 years for dikking GF while niglet kills itself with his Ruger

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
nigger.jpg :traybat:
Chris Gordon, 34, was out drinking at a club July 2, 2022. and then went to a female friend’s apartment in the 900 block of Boston Way in Coralville. The next day around noon, the friend’s 3-year-old child, Damari Sanders, got out of bed, found the loaded Ruger pistol and shot himself in the left eye, the plea stated.
Around noon. Fucking niggers! :lol:

Gordon and the child’s mammy got up when they heard the gunshot and found the injured toddler in the hallway, according to the plea agreement. The pistol was on the floor next to the child. Gordon picked up the gun and ran out of the apartment.
:rofllg: "You have a niglet????? Oh, and it's dead too! Bye."

Gordon didn’t stop his criminal activity after the fatal gun incident. [Shocker!] He illegally obtained another loaded pistol and was riding around in a vehicle with it about 20 days later. A review of his phone and social media accounts, including his “Bosscity Chris Da Shooter” 🤣 account, showed his additional possession of guns.

Gordon’s advisory guideline sentencing was between 87 to 108 months, which Judge Rose [increased] to 144 months.
They were pissed that the nigger didn't render CPR to the turd. Sorry, but I would have run to get my hazmat suit too!

nigger.jpg

Jamalius Dumpslapper

Lol. The loud noise of a harrowing gunblast isn't enough to wake the nigger, their primitive ears have become accustomed to the chirping of day alarm for years. I love how you pointed out it was at noon

:picsmile:

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
The gun was found on a rooftop with the surface filed down to erase the serial number.

If he has time to do that, why doesn't he dispose of the gun properly so they won't find it?

:nosepick:

NiggerGPT

The gun was found on a rooftop with the surface filed down to erase the serial number.

If he has time to do that, why doesn't he dispose of the gun properly so they won't find it?

Nigger had plan to use the gun again. But, 1 shot, 1 nigger dead, 1 nigger in prison.