Nigerian restaurant served human heads

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
Arestaurant in the Nigerian state of Anambra has been shut down after the authorities reportedly found it has been selling dishes made of human meat.

The police recovered at least two fresh human heads when they arrested 11 people from the restaurant including the owner, six women and four men, following a tip-off.

The blood-soaked heads were found wrapped in cellophane sheets.

Officials have also seized two AK-47 rifles, other weapons, dozens of rounds of ammunitions and several mobile phones during the raid.

A pastor, who was shocked to know that what he had eaten was human meat, complained to the police.

"I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700 (£2.5), I was surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price," the unidentified pastor said.

Reports of cannibalism sometimes emerge in Nigeria, but this is the first time a restaurant has been booked for selling human meat dishes.

Arestaurant in the Nigerian state of Anambra has been shut down after the authorities reportedly found it has been selling dishes made of human meat.

The police recovered at least two fresh human heads when they arrested 11 people from the restaurant including the owner, six women and four men, following a tip-off.

The blood-soaked heads were found wrapped in cellophane sheets.

Officials have also seized two AK-47 rifles, other weapons, dozens of rounds of ammunitions and several mobile phones during the raid.

A pastor, who was shocked to know that what he had eaten was human meat, complained to the police.

"I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700 (£2.5), I was surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price," the unidentified pastor said.

Reports of cannibalism sometimes emerge in Nigeria, but this is the first time a restaurant has been booked for selling human meat dishes.

Not surprised at all: Idi Amin became the subject of rumours, including a widespread belief that he was a cannibal. Amin reportedly also boasted that he kept the decapitated heads of political enemies in his freezer, although he said that human flesh was generally "too salty" for his taste.

:africoon::africoon::africoon:

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
Not surprised at all: Idi Amin became the subject of rumours, including a widespread belief that he was a cannibal. Amin reportedly also boasted that he kept the decapitated heads of political enemies in his freezer, although he said that human flesh was generally "too salty" for his taste.

:africoon::africoon::africoon:
Oh some time back, London, maybe 2005 or so, canabalism was suspected in nigger markets. Evidence of ritual sacrifice-adam- juju, FGM, importation of tonnes of Khat (a leaf contaiming cathinone, drank with coffee and alcohol sent the niggers on one by the evening, blackhawk down, all niggers on khat. Like other entheogenic plants like coca its active ingrediant could be extraced and synthesized and it was and was called methcathinone. Or MCAT remember that shit?)

Very interesting story at a time where labour were importing every dumb coon it could.

Oh some time back, London, maybe 2005 or so, canabalism was suspected in nigger markets. Evidence of ritual sacrifice-adam- juju, FGM, importation of tonnes of Khat (a leaf contaiming cathinone, drank with coffee and alcohol sent the niggers on one by the evening, blackhawk down, all niggers on khat. Like other entheogenic plants like coca its active ingrediant could be extraced and synthesized and it was and was called methcathinone. Or MCAT remember that shit?)

Very interesting story at a time where labour were importing every dumb coon it could.
Oh yeah I remember now.

And

Oh well Boris has cut their AIDS charity cash so hopefully they will be less Nigger vermin coming to Europe.

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
Oh yeah I remember now.

And

Oh well Boris has cut their AIDS charity cash so hopefully they will be less Nigger vermin coming to Europe.
Actually the leftists are saying now far more will come. Despite many studies saying aid is far more effectively spent on them where they are. Even biden has acknowledged this. I'm pretty sure I remember an article saying that transfering americas wealth to shitholers will curb immigration. It won't.

But I'll tell you what, a big cheer went up in the UKDD household when Boris said foreign aid was being cut. Let those indians fly to the moon on their own dime.