Niger steals neighbor's dog, runs over neighbor, punches her, and throws a chair at her

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
Metro police said the victim told detectives Brown, her neighbor, had attempted to steal her dog multiple times. When he stole the dog this time, she followed him to his driveway, where he put his vehicle in reverse and struck her, knocking her into a parked car, according to investigators.

Brown then got out of his vehicle, punched the woman in the face and body, then threw a chair at her, police said.

1605822397566.png

Those eyes are openings to a remote dark place.

I have a genius idea on how to reduce black crime in statistics.

Create a new race of "teens" were you put all 13-19 year olds in it. From 20-50 it's "youths". And from 0-13 it's "children", of course.

SINCE in most of those age groups, they are still too young to decide about their gender and race reassignment surgery

AND Some might want race and gender surgery, but can't afford it. They might identity as asian or white.

Humanism dictates to be nice to them and redifine the races with more inclusivity, to simply do away with it one day (hopefuly soon).

In cases where the gender or race is not clear, like in the aforementioned social constructs, responsibility for the crime must always fall back on the white patriarchy. Doing so would prevent any form of systemic racism and greatly reduce black crime statistics. We would all live in an open society where everybody is equal and nobody has to worry about race anymore.

What do you think of my idea? Should I get a PhD for it?
And how about a statue?