Newish Member

TheRussianEmpire

I post on guest forum from time to time. I find this entertaining. It seems to have a group of bright people.

As my name may suggest, I was born in Moscow. Many years ago, went to high school in US, specifically Chicago. A lot of blacks. Way too many. I love the US, but, there needs some corrective actions. Perhaps some day. I still love the US!

Cheers

DaProphet

I post on guest forum from time to time. I find this entertaining. It seems to have a group of bright people.

As my name may suggest, I was born in Moscow. Many years ago, went to high school in US, specifically Chicago. A lot of blacks. Way too many. I love the US, but, there needs some corrective actions. Perhaps some day. I still love the US!

Cheers
Comrade Vlad, Welcome to Spook-a-Jigaboo forum
-From Kievan Rus History Appreciator
:welcome2:

Paw Patrol

Cheers
Welcome RussainEmpire, I’ve heard Russians are one of the few groups of people niggers are still scared of. Yes, perhaps some day, the niggers will be shipped back to Africa, and never allowed back in. The feces species is an abomination.
Sounds like you will fit in here. I hope you keep finding this site entertaining

G

Greasemonkey

Cheers
Let's break out the good Vodka, welcome.