New whitey devil here

Raskolnikov

Hi
Im almost closing 40 years old. I live in scandinavia, dont want to be too specific for obvious reasons. Im ex, kind of "liberal", meaning social politics(back then when i wasnt living near the kind of people we talk here). When moving to big city, i changed radically. I have always voted concervative, but been liberal in social life. Now, im right leaning in every aspect of politics.
Europe is in dire situation with these people coming from africa and muslim countries. Its so severe that i will spend the rest of my life using my assets and influence to try to change the situation, so the children can have a safe place to live which they can call home.

I hate white progressive/leftist woke liberals more than i hate the certain immigrants.
I wrote here like 10 years ago, but cant remember my login info, and i posted only few posts.
I am a small time investor in stock and real estate and i have went to school for construction so i can work on the properties of my family.
My main hobbyes are back country/off piste skiing, new school skiing, freestyle skiing, taekwondo and thai-boxing. I am a big dog person, although i dont have dog right now, because she passed away some time ago.

Looking forward on posting here.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome, hate to say it, but Sweden was one of the top 3 countries fighting apartheid. I don't feel sorry for them, but I do feel for some of the people there, the ones who are against this madness, or innocent kids that are suffering.

Just noticed, my nick is typoed, i thought i wrote it "Raskolnikov", anyway to change that? Or was that changed to fit this forum nick guidelines?
Speak to @DJ StoopNig or @DePlasmatikon Gibs , they might be able to help

Raskolnikov

Thank you so much! for fixing my typo and welcomming me.
And no, im not from sweden, although i have relatives there.
Speaking of them, one of my relitives, before he died, had some immigrant worker helping him in home chores.(this relative was really old). That piece of shit tried everything to get that place for herself before the death of my relative, she hinted how she was "attracted" to my old relative and so on.
Thank god he told that to hes police grandchildren who got rid of that parasite.

Hi
Im almost closing 40 years old. I live in scandinavia, dont want to be too specific for obvious reasons. Im ex, kind of "liberal", meaning social politics(back then when i wasnt living near the kind of people we talk here). When moving to big city, i changed radically. I have always voted concervative, but been liberal in social life. Now, im right leaning in every aspect of politics.
Europe is in dire situation with these people coming from africa and muslim countries. Its so severe that i will spend the rest of my life using my assets and influence to try to change the situation, so the children can have a safe place to live which they can call home.

I hate white progressive/leftist woke liberals more than i hate the certain immigrants.
I wrote here like 10 years ago, but cant remember my login info, and i posted only few posts.
I am a small time investor in stock and real estate and i have went to school for construction so i can work on the properties of my family.
My main hobbyes are back country/off piste skiing, new school skiing, freestyle skiing, taekwondo and thai-boxing. I am a big dog person, although i dont have dog right now, because she passed away some time ago.

Well said: :thumbsup: Willkommen Freund.
This is the scum who are destroying our beautiful nations.

marchers-in-dublin-unfurl-the-welcome-banner-for-people-seeking-sanctuary-for-war-and-violence-in-the-middle-east-photo-sam-b.jpg

1711305859136.png

cAn

Hi

Welcome, Raskolnikov! We're happy to have you with us! I know that you'll enjoy your stay here!

Nate Higgerz

Chimpout is slowly making its way into the perceived liberal utopia of the Nordic countries! Wow!

Unsurprisingly, that region has the lowest levels of niggers and sub-Saharan beasts. Yet, liberals tend to forget about the part where the happiest countries are overwhelmingly white. All they care about is what gibs they can get “for free” (the over 30% tax is just a small detail to them).

Welcome to Chimpout!

Welcome!

sadly even Scandinavia is being flooded with vibrating "enrichment people" but at least they have it harder to survive without high-tech in the darker and colder climate. Niggers can die from lack of sun! Without tanning salons and artificial, specially adapted light sources they would simply die off. So maybe one day they or their libtard breeders may simply be too stupid to keep the electricity working (they tend to destroy everything around them) and then voilà - the problem solved itself, perhaps most cudlers get BBQ'ed in the process, too :)

:bones:Africa.gif

Welcome!

sadly even Scandinavia is being flooded with vibrating "enrichment people" but at least they have it harder to survive without high-tech in the darker and colder climate. Niggers can die from lack of sun! Without tanning salons and artificial, specially adapted light sources they would simply die off. So maybe one day they or their libtard breeders may simply be too stupid to keep the electricity working (they tend to destroy everything around them) and then voilà - the problem solved itself, perhaps most cudlers get BBQ'ed in the process, too :)

:bones:Africa.gif

they tend to destroy everything around them...

Brilliant post, well said: :thumbsup:

nigger homeland Africa, the Caribbean and coontamination places in the world niggers do the same ASB, littering, mass criminality, violence, rape, mass murder and destruction.

1711376671997.png

A GRIEVING mother has blamed a "wall of silence" for four unsolved murders which happened within a few hundred yards of each other.

Nathan Williams, aged 24, was shot dead in his VW Golf car in Ludwick Mews on New Cross' notorious Woodpecker estate at 1.30am on July 28 last year.
But four other men have also been killed on the same estate within the last five years, and the Met has only managed to solve one of them.
Speaking exclusively to New Shopper, Anna-Maria Williams said: "In cases like the murder of my son Nathan, the police can be faced with a wall of silence.

YEAH BECAUSE YOUR SPECIES ARE SELFISH, JEALOUS MINDED, MINDLESS, VIOLENT BLOOD THIRSTY, EVIL ANIMALS.

DaProphet

Hi

1000005804.jpg
Shalom,Salam and Welcome
From Dr. Yakub the Zenith of Godmeister of White Power Race and Master of Indo-Aryanic Tribe

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
they tend to destroy everything around them...

Brilliant post, well said: :thumbsup:

nigger homeland Africa, the Caribbean and coontamination places in the world niggers do the same ASB, littering, mass criminality, violence, rape, mass murder and destruction.

View attachment 41202

A GRIEVING mother has blamed a "wall of silence" for four unsolved murders which happened within a few hundred yards of each other.

Nathan Williams, aged 24, was shot dead in his VW Golf car in Ludwick Mews on New Cross' notorious Woodpecker estate at 1.30am on July 28 last year.
But four other men have also been killed on the same estate within the last five years, and the Met has only managed to solve one of them.
Speaking exclusively to New Shopper, Anna-Maria Williams said: "In cases like the murder of my son Nathan, the police can be faced with a wall of silence.

YEAH BECAUSE YOUR SPECIES ARE SELFISH, JEALOUS MINDED, MINDLESS, VIOLENT BLOOD THIRSTY, EVIL ANIMALS.
No kidding. On an epsiode of The First FortyApes (First 48), a detective went to speak to a mammy about her sprog, four niggers were there, and not ONE was prepared to say anything until he told her said sprog was dead

No kidding. On an epsiode of The First FortyApes (First 48), a detective went to speak to a mammy about her sprog, four niggers were there, and not ONE was prepared to say anything until he told her said sprog was dead
No kidding. On an epsiode of The First FortyApes (First 48), a detective went to speak to a mammy about her sprog, four niggers were there, and not ONE was prepared to say anything until he told her said sprog was dead..

Yep,:thumbsup:

nig nogs don't give a damn about other nig nogs, they will even wipe their own fambly members
for looks at me fashions tings, I is better than you fool, or gain.

1711400045197.png

Paw Patrol

Hi

Welcome Raskolnikov, sounds like you will fit in here. I am mostly of Scandinavian ancestry and love animals in general also. I’m sorry to hear about your dog’s passing.

I think you will get mental relief from this site, especially from all of the good laughs. I hope you enjoy this site.