New To the Forums but an OG nog hater

Salt N ViNigger

So originally, I am from the Northeast US where the NAPA's have a stronghold in liberal shit holes like NJ and NY but now I live in CO and enjoy the fact that snakeheads and moon crickets are about 1 in 1,000. The cold weather and cost of living keeps them at bay and I'm fine with that in these times of Nig-Nog worship. The fact that I live in a liberal wasteland is almost fun as I get to see the wankers twisting as the pro-shit skin narrative begins to lose strength and wane. My experience with Chimp Out goes back to the early 2000's when I was an avid reader and enjoyer of the content before the troubles. I was working for a major car parts manufacturer in the Northeast with TONS of shit skins ruining the environment and taking all the easy jobs. Prior to that I was just an average white kid in schools overrun with dirty, grabbing, shit talking pavement apes from Haiti that shipped over in the early 1990's and regular good old fashioned shit stains that liked to remind us on a daily basis that they were above any rules or laws and could say and do what they want when they wanted to. I plan to post the regular media denial of Pavement Ape crimes as they occur and get ignored by the Lamestream Media and share my stories of interactions with these feral beasts at many stages of my life until now. Thank you for your time!

Welcome!
I am from the other side of the great pond. I grew up with only few niggers, but there were always some around. I started hating them for good around the time CO 1.0 came into existence, but I only lurked until MSM-Saint Floyd pushed me join the new CO site. Niggers are flooding the entire continent, there is no escape. Very annoying. They multiply incredibly fast and our anti-human enemies bring them in by the boat and plane loads.

So originally, I am from the Northeast US where the NAPA's have a stronghold in liberal shit holes like NJ and NY but now I live in CO and enjoy the fact that snakeheads and moon crickets are about 1 in 1,000. The cold weather and cost of living keeps them at bay and I'm fine with that in these times of Nig-Nog worship. The fact that I live in a liberal wasteland is almost fun as I get to see the wankers twisting as the pro-shit skin narrative begins to lose strength and wane. My experience with Chimp Out goes back to the early 2000's when I was an avid reader and enjoyer of the content before the troubles. I was working for a major car parts manufacturer in the Northeast with TONS of shit skins ruining the environment and taking all the easy jobs. Prior to that I was just an average white kid in schools overrun with dirty, grabbing, shit talking pavement apes from Haiti that shipped over in the early 1990's and regular good old fashioned shit stains that liked to remind us on a daily basis that they were above any rules or laws and could say and do what they want when they wanted to. I plan to post the regular media denial of Pavement Ape crimes as they occur and get ignored by the Lamestream Media and share my stories of interactions with these feral beasts at many stages of my life until now. Thank you for your time!
Lamestream Media :thumbsup: elevates Nigger cRap noise culture as our new cultural and social standard.
Thugs like St turd Floyd are now model citizens.

Welcome Aboard.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome! It is rather unsettling to know that they allow niggers to manufacture car parts, not only are cars expensive, you need assurance that in the event of an accident, things will do what they are supposed to.

EDIT: Just after posting this I saw this pic on FB, perfect proof, and it's niggers too.
271715844_4953802871349863_8486614049737065187_n.jpg

Last edited: