New Orleans survivor ...

Nuckfiggers

Hi all - not much to tell. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was stuck living in New Orleans for a little over a year (which felt more like 10 to be honest). Whenever I meet new people online and they find out I lived there for a brief period of time - they always ask about Mardi Gras *eyeroll*, I always gloss over that part of the conversation and tell them to vacation elsewhere if they value their life. It's just as bad as Chicago and that idiot mayor isn't doing jack about crime - then again, what else could you expect from a nigger?!

Welcome!
I am sure you aged more than just a year then. Let's hope it's not 10 and that you won't have to suffer niggers that much now. For me, I am sure a few will die here where I am this winter by causing fires, killing a few human neighbors in the process; but most nigs will continue multiplying while everyone is starving and freezing around them, and millions will come on the boats to plunder and cry racism, while they are spoon fed crumbles from the spoils of that gigantic racket that is plainly visible, but only a conspiracy theory according to MSM.
:fmbly:

Nuckfiggers

Welcome!
I am sure you aged more than just a year then. Let's hope it's not 10 and that you won't have to suffer niggers that much now.
Oh, my brain certainly did - due to being in an almost constant state of anger at what I was seeing on a daily basis. In a better area and state of mind now, left a little over three years back. But of course, there's always one in every neighborhood - I just pray it doesn't spread.

I feel your pain. Lived two years in Uptown. New Orleans is a place that shows the average tourist just enough to mislead him/her that it would be a really fun place to live. Then you get there and see the complete niggershines, stepping over empties or drunks on your front step, or puke and piss in the streets, and the average person loses his or her mind - quickly.

Welcome.

Nuckfiggers

I feel your pain. Lived two years in Uptown.
OUCH!! I'm not quite sure how you managed for two years - I was starting to lose it after four months.
New Orleans is a place that shows the average tourist just enough to mislead him/her that it would be a really fun place to live.
Don't recall the source cited but, a couple of weeks back on Walton & Johnson - some liberal rag stated that New Orleans was the third most beautiful city to visit within the United States. Sure - if you like dodging bullets, watching all the trash float by, don't mind the high risk of getting carjacked or seeing chimp outs on a regular basis.
Then you get there and see the complete niggershines, stepping over empties or drunks on your front step, or puke and piss in the streets, and the average person loses his or her mind - quickly.
Mmmm ... don't forget about all the used syringes laying in the street. I had to be *really* careful about that when walking my dog. Despite packing a 9mm, I always made sure to be back inside before sunset. Let's face it, it's not even safe there in broad daylight.

BCDirt

:welcome: battle-tested Chimper!

Really? My associations would be ghetto, crime, Katrina, niggershines. Cashgif
But you are a reasonable person and not a libtard. I don't understand the denial. There are tons of White niggers who live in New Orleans and have somehow convinced themselves it is the best place ever. Denial like that must take a low IQ, nearly constant ingestion of drugs and alcohol, and tons of peer pressure.

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
Yep, I lived in nigger hoods and there is no peace at all. Mornings aren't bad since you don't see them until about 11Am or noon, but good luck going to sleep. They light off fireworks all Summer, shoot guns, play (c)rap music, yell at each other, etc. Your life is in constant danger, even if you are locked inside your own home. I hated living around niggers and I am so glad you managed to get out! Welcome to Chimpout!

:chiggum:

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome to Chimpout!

Whenever I meet new people online and they find out I lived there for a brief period of time - they always ask about Mardi Gras *eyeroll*,

TBH, the first thing that came to mind for me was were you living there during the TNB extravaganza that was Katrina. (I take it not) . Looking at the way France is going, I guess the French Quarter would match it perfectly, sadly.

Nuckfiggers

Yep, I lived in nigger hoods and there is no peace at all. Mornings aren't bad since you don't see them until about 11Am or noon, but good luck going to sleep. They light off fireworks all Summer, shoot guns, play (c)rap music, yell at each other, etc.
Yep. There is one city block down from us that recently moved in we all have to deal with - bastard has a party bus business and guess what? He's on section 8 and his "business" is not registered with the Secretary of State. I did a little research and it appears that he has multiple businesses in three states - only one in good standing (a "non-profit" organization? HAH!!). Guess I'll be reaching out and making a few calls tomorrow. Certainly not from this location and with a burner phone.
Your life is in constant danger, even if you are locked inside your own home.
Decades back (mid 1940's) when there weren't such issues in New Orleans - my Great Aunt and her husband had moved there. Life was good for a time. Until they took over. By 1990, she was widowed and living alone. The following year (she's in her mid 80's at this point) - she's sitting in her den, minding her own business and watching television. Three carloads packed with them were having a nice little shootout and they pass right in front of her house. One of the bullets went right through her front window and into her shoulder. Following that incident, she moved to Covington with her youngest brother. We didn't get to see her too often after that but - at least we knew she was safe there. She lived in peace to the age of 98.
I hated living around niggers
Anyone in their right mind does!! Even black people hate living around niggers!! I've seen that with my own eyes.
and I am so glad you managed to get out!
Amen to that!! I just hope this area doesn't end up getting infested.

Nuckfiggers

Filthy fucking monkeys are EVERYWHERE. Even in the most rural towns near me. Instead of building more prisons to keep them away from society, we get prison reform which means release them back into the wild.
Well, thanks for killing that dream lol. My husband and I are planning on making one more move to a permanent location - to a rural area, just haven't decided which state yet or exactly where. I know one thing for certain - I WILL be heavily screening our pick before making that final move. That won't be for a few more years though.

The solution is easy. Build more prisons - and instead of US having to support the fuckers, make them grow their own food. Get rid of cable television, take out the libraries, get rid of medical care and the gyms, don't let them have visitors or make phone calls. All the state is doing with that shit is creating smarter/stronger criminals. Sadly, nobody is going to do this. MAKE PRISONS GREAT AGAIN!!

Nuckfiggers

TBH, the first thing that came to mind for me was were you living there during the TNB extravaganza that was Katrina. (I take it not) .
Thank God NO!! We were in Kenner at the time but we left and headed out to Florida for a month. Wish we would have done the smart thing and sold our house to The Road Home Program and got out of this shit state (we will in a few more years).
Looking at the way France is going, I guess the French Quarter would match it perfectly, sadly.
No excuse for that - once dreamed of going there as well as a few other places but, that's out of the question now. As for the French Quarter, that's what happens when a complete IDIOT declares a tourist trap a "gun free zone". Believe me, the business owners are NOT happy about it. I'm quite sure the victims and their families aren't either.

Hi all - not much to tell. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was stuck living in New Orleans for a little over a year (which felt more like 10 to be honest). Whenever I meet new people online and they find out I lived there for a brief period of time - they always ask about Mardi Gras *eyeroll*, I always gloss over that part of the conversation and tell them to vacation elsewhere if they value their life. It's just as bad as Chicago and that idiot mayor isn't doing jack about crime - then again, what else could you expect from a nigger?!
There's high violent crime in London and other Europe capitals, and the common denominator niggers.

Welcome Aboard::thumbsup:

Niggerdom.

1663044029412.png

Nuckfiggers

There's high violent crime in London and other Europe capitals, and the common denominator niggers.
Damned sad too - all, at one brief moment in time - lovely places to visit. Not anymore thanks to the niggers, wiggers and nigger lovers. Common sense has completely flown out the window.
Welcome Aboard::thumbsup:
Thanks!! We all need a good place to vent!!
Oh yeah - seen that video, along with many others. Sickening that YouTube yanks stuff like that the moment it surfaces as opposed to exposing them for what they are.

Damned sad too - all, at one brief moment in time - lovely places to visit. Not anymore thanks to the niggers, wiggers and nigger lovers. Common sense has completely flown out the window.

Thanks!! We all need a good place to vent!!

Oh yeah - seen that video, along with many others. Sickening that YouTube yanks stuff like that the moment it surfaces as opposed to exposing them for what they are.
Oh yeah, the left are very good at making niggers the victims and demonizing humans.
A typical left news headline that winds niggers up to riot, loot, and destroy stores.

An unarmed black man was shot by the police.
Dig a little deeper and voila.

Drill rapper shot dead by police had been jailed for firearms offence.
Chris Kaba was unarmed when he was shot dead, investigators have confirmed.

NIGGERS NEVER LEARN!!!

Nuckfiggers

Oh yeah, the left are very good at making niggers the victims and demonizing humans.
A typical left news headline that winds niggers up to riot, loot, and destroy stores.
Right? Of course that is by design. The left typically tells only a quarter of the story (if that much) - just enough to get them riled up.
An unarmed black man was shot by the police.
Dig a little deeper and voila.
Ah yes - and there's the inevitable "he was a good guy" statement. Really? ANYONE that writes up a piece of garbage that instills fear or incites violence towards humans is NOT a "good guy" in my book - not to anyone capable of rational thought.
Drill rapper shot dead by police had been jailed for firearms offence.
Chris Kaba was unarmed when he was shot dead, investigators have confirmed.

NIGGERS NEVER LEARN!!!
They never will. If you hand one a book, their first thought/action will be to deface it.

Nuckfiggers

Hello Nuckfiggers.
Hi :)
I'm glad you made it out of my old hometown unscathed.
For the most part, yes. Still have some mental scars from having to hit the floor at any given time when we heard gunshots ring out (I'm too old for that sort of shit).
NOLA was pretty good when I was growing up in the 60s & 70s.
I recall going there quite often in the 70's and early 80's to visit family - and going to the World's Fair when it was there back in 84 every evenings and all day on the weekends. It didn't seem too bad then. You could still walk around in broad daylight without having to worry too much.

After my great aunt got shot and moved to Covington, we had no reason to go back.

My husband and I ended up there due to a really weird set of circumstances. Believe me, it wasn't by choice.
It was always fuxated to a degree, even back then, but has gotten much worse in recent decades. I left in 1994.
That's what happens when you have a group of uneducated/uncivilized group of people breeding like cockroaches. Don't blame you - any sane person with the means should get out before they end up dead. I shake my head in disbelief *knowing* there are anti-gun morons walking around out there.