New Nigger Standards for Oscars

SC Anemia

Cock Ninja
Since Hollywood hasn't had an original thought in 30 years and they're running out of magic niggers, they've adopted new rules for Oscar consideration. No, this isn't The Onion, those retards actually did this.

"To meet the onscreen representation standard, at least one of the lead actors or a significant supporting actor must be from an underrepresented racial or ethnic group, whether that means Asian, Hispanic, Black, Indigenous, Native American, Middle Eastern, North African, native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander.

There are alternatives: Thirty percent of all actors in secondary or more minor roles could come from two of the following categories: women, L.G.B.T.Q., an underrepresented racial or ethnic group, or those with cognitive or physical disabilities. Or the main story line must focus on an underrepresented group."

Like any of us give a flying fuck about the Academy Awards shit show. I'm just thrilled that the Wakanda nigger croaked.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/08/movies/oscars-diversity-rules-best-picture.amp.html

sxng9

Trustee
I could care less about these Academy Awards and when I watch movies or TV Shows, I ensure there's no niggers in them by checking IMDB or look at the cast wherever I can find it. In case there is a movie or TV Show I want to watch, but has like 1 or 2 magic niggers, I'll just fast forward through any of the nigger scenes.

Jacksonian Democrat

Chief Political Strategist
Ask any Republicuck, they will GLEEFULLY tell you they haven't changed since they gave the patriotic film, Birth of a Nation, Best Picture. But those nigger lovers ALWAYS get a free pass.

It is a political show now, maybe it always was. It was "only" entertainment at the time when it pretended to be art.

Rules, regulations, quotas like in the soviet union, in times of war or in a "camp". When they get away with this scam, they will go further and be more destructive. At least the pedo-wood celebs are not a real authority.

Jacksonian Democrat

Chief Political Strategist
Kinda like the talent contest where everyone gets a trophy.Glad my generation was blessed with great white actors.
It has been like this my entire life, IDK why people are making it an issue now. It was my first exposure to the participation trophy mentality, before even NASCAR! George C Scott (Patton) knew this in the 70s.

NoNigNogs

This is why America is losing by lowering standards for quotas instead of the best person for the job. This is because of participation trophies