New nigger movie, WHY!

1705411315125.jpeg

New Minority

Trustee
My thought process is simple - if Blacks are "supposedly" 13% of the population - why not only represent them 13% of the total time?
That would be fair and equal representation.

I am waiting for "Good Times", "What's Happening", "The Cosby Kids", "Sanford and Son" tv to be made with an all white cast, perhaps a remake of "Roots" - but instead the slaves are white tax and guilt slaves serving their nigger masters.

Basically Bidenomics keeps you from making ends meet and not making a decent salary for savings or get taxed to death - if you are non black.
I could see this on the horizon.

Every tv show and movie has a "quick witted magic nigger surrounded by dim witted whites" - why not?

Last edited:

ThePakMan-G

My thought process is simple - if Blacks are "supposedly" 13% of the population - why not only represent them 13% of the total time?
That would be fair and equal representation.

I am waiting for "Good Times", "What's Happening", "The Cosby Kids", "Sanford and Son" tv to be made with an all white cast, perhaps a remake of "Roots" - but instead the slaves are white tax and guilt slaves serving their nigger masters.

Basically Bidenomics keeps you from making ends meet and not making a decent salary for savings or get taxed to death - if you are non black.
I could see this on the horizon.

Every tv show and movie has a "quick witted magic nigger surrounded by dim witted whites" - why not?
its just nigger worship
there could be 3 blacks in the USA, and the media will fill them with like 70% of everything