NEW NIGGER FACT RECENTLY DISCOVERED BY NIGGERS DEY WAS MORE THAN JUST KANGZ

tanro

Never in my life have I seen a ginger nigger.
Just more proof that these savage don't understand basic science. They are all the time bragging about "muh melon inn" and don't understand with exception to very rare, recessive, genetic traits, that melanin production is in your Hair AND eyes in addition to your fucking skin.

It's a safe bet most niggers have never heard of....

91y97TF8ATL._SL1500_.jpg

Most niggers can't even read or care to do so.

Niggers supposedly did all these great things and were all these wonderful historical people but their lands are still the most primitive and backwards shit holes on earth.
Niggers supposedly did all these great things and were all these wonderful historical people but their lands are still the most primitive and backwards shit holes on earth.

Well said::thumbsup:

Oh-oh, yes, I'm the great pretender
Pretending that I'm doing well and better than a human YT
My need is such, I pretend too much
I'm really a talking chimp, but brainwashed liberals can't tell

1712471258585.jpeg

Vilenog

This nonsense, like their "nigga's beez inbenting everythang an'sheeit" has been debunked a trillion times. It's like they're begging us to laugh and mock them over and over again. These tiny brained baboons are Mother Nature's retarded dimwits, and even she has to roll her eyes and shrug in dispair at this delusional nigger buffoonery.

Vilenog

Well said::thumbsup:

Oh-oh, yes, I'm the great pretender
Pretending that I'm doing well and better than a human YT
My need is such, I pretend too much
I'm really a talking chimp, but brainwashed liberals can't tell

View attachment 41717
To the tiny, unused nigger brain, inside that thick skulled nigger noggin, that picture is telling the average nigger that "deyz beez all da original English Gentleman an' sheeit, yeah muddafuggas, weez be da real aristocracy bitches!"🤣

You got to hand it to these liverlipped retards, they do not scrimp on their bullshit delusions. Stupid niggers!