New Nigger Basher on the Block

BCDirt

Hello fellow nigger bashers,

I've long known the truth about niggers. I went to public school in the southeastern United States. That pretty much says all anyone on this site needs to know. It was pretty obvious to me that they weren't human. I wasn't sure exactly what they were, but they clearly weren't "just like us". I've even witnessed a live shebomb. For those who don't know, shebomb is a sheboon mating ritual that involves a group (usually 4-5) of sheboons forcing a male niglet to accept the muhcoochie.

One day as I was riding the bus home from a day full of monkeyshines in the sixth grade, I witnessed a group of 4 sowpotami gang raping a niglet who was purportedly a seventh grader. The shebomb started with the sheboons taking turns groping the niglet while it was fully clothed. Next, the sheboons started ripping off the niglets clothes. Once the niglet was down to its boxers, a sheboon knelt down with its head in close proximity to the niglet's crotch while the other sheboons restrained it. Fortunately, the niglet was facing the back of the bus, so I did not get a direct view of the sucki sucki. After the sucki sucki phase of the ritual ended, the sheboons forced the niglet into the very back seat of the bus. I cannot imagine and thankfully did not see the horrors that unfolded there. Of course, the nigger bus driver who recognized the importance of the sacred ritual decided to allow the ritual to continue for as long as was needed. However, he did stop the bus for just a few seconds to say, "The rapins betta stop now, yall heya!" before continuing the rest of his bus route.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Fuck. That is some rank, nasty shit. Just goes to show, it's not just male niggers who have urge control issues, it's their entire fucking species. It's as much of making them a nigger as is propensity towards violence. Welcome to Chimpout, where we expose the sheer nastiness of these vile things.

Hello fellow nigger bashers,

I've long known the truth about niggers. I went to public school in the southeastern United States. That pretty much says all anyone on this site needs to know. It was pretty obvious to me that they weren't human. I wasn't sure exactly what they were, but they clearly weren't "just like us". I've even witnessed a live shebomb. For those who don't know, shebomb is a sheboon mating ritual that involves a group (usually 4-5) of sheboons forcing a male niglet to accept the muhcoochie.

One day as I was riding the bus home from a day full of monkeyshines in the sixth grade, I witnessed a group of 4 sowpotami gang raping a niglet who was purportedly a seventh grader. The shebomb started with the sheboons taking turns groping the niglet while it was fully clothed. Next, the sheboons started ripping off the niglets clothes. Once the niglet was down to its boxers, a sheboon knelt down with its head in close proximity to the niglet's crotch while the other sheboons restrained it. Fortunately, the niglet was facing the back of the bus, so I did not get a direct view of the sucki sucki. After the sucki sucki phase of the ritual ended, the sheboons forced the niglet into the very back seat of the bus. I cannot imagine and thankfully did not see the horrors that unfolded there. Of course, the nigger bus driver who recognized the importance of the sacred ritual decided to allow the ritual to continue for as long as was needed. However, he did stop the bus for just a few seconds to say, "The rapins betta stop now, yall heya!" before continuing the rest of his bus route.
Sheboons are the same here across the pond. Recently in London politicians want to introduce new laws regarding human females getting harrassed by sickos, in particular on public transport. I have witnessed so many times on public transport ugly nasty IED unwanted attention-seeking stalking Sheboons rub up on lone Niggers which results in a Chimpout. Either way the disgusting Sheboon wins because she gets the attention she has been craving for all be it by negative means.

BCDirt

Sheboons are the same here across the pond. Recently in London politicians want to introduce new laws regarding human females getting harrassed by sickos, in particular on public transport. I have witnessed so many times on public transport ugly nasty IED unwanted attention-seeking stalking Sheboons rub up on lone Niggers which results in a Chimpout. Either way the disgusting Sheboon wins because she gets the attention she has been craving for all be it by negative means.
My favorite thing about sheboons is the fact that nobody ever pays attention to them including nigger bucks.

BCDirt

Never heard of a shebomb! And this took place on a school bus??? Man, niggers are fucked up.

:lawdy:
My middle school was 75% nigger, and it was in the south. The heat and humidity plus the super high concentration of niggers plus the nigger worshiping cRap culture of the early 2000s created something truly awful to behold. I can only imagine what that place is like now.