Welcome!

there's the word "Bimbo" that made it to German, for nigger. It comes from bambino aka child, evidently because niggers don't mature much beyond age 5-8. Italians seem to be mostly based and before the darkening they were among the most intelligent people in Europe.

Murdock

Welcome!

there's the word "Bimbo" that made it to German, for nigger. It comes from bambino aka child, evidently because niggers don't mature much beyond age 5-8. Italians seem to be mostly based and before the darkening they were among the most intelligent people in Europe.
Schwarz is the word I know. And fuck these niggers. They subhuman and their brain is smaller than a Caucasian brain.

DaProphet

I do not like niggers at all. They smell, and they are violent like apes, and if I had my way I would put them all on a boat and send them back to Africa.

I live in NYC, I am married to an Italian wife, I have a hot salami and we have 4 children. I am a Medical professional.

I heard about this place from Stormfront. Also US Message Board.

Porch monkey, boot lip, spade, nigger, all the same. Bad news.
Hello there, i hope you enjoy Bashing Nigs while Serving Pizza and Pasta
:clap::welcome2:

ThePakMan-G

I do not like niggers at all. They smell, and they are violent like apes, and if I had my way I would put them all on a boat and send them back to Africa.

I live in NYC, I am married to an Italian wife, I have a hot salami and we have 4 children. I am a Medical professional.

I heard about this place from Stormfront. Also US Message Board.

Porch monkey, boot lip, spade, nigger, all the same. Bad news.
Italians are like my favorite thing about NY

ThePakMan-G

Did I mention niggers smell. I am not talking about that shit they put in their nappy nasty hair.
They have an odor. It smells like Nigger. Nothing but a Nigger has that odor.
Omg i remember this one time a jig who smelled str8 out of apefrica was with his mom in the elevator and me and my mom almost barfed.