New member from england

NogsAreApes

I was really looking forward to joining this forum. I joined yesterday on my 18th birthday. Anyway, I've always been disgusted by niggers. How the hell are these apes human? Just look at one. I saw them on TV when I was 11 and thought what the fuck are these ugly things. When I was around 13 I searched on my laptop something like I hate niggers and then chimpmania came up. I couldn't stop laughing and my mom wondered what is going on. I think what made me laugh most was the words "deleted" and "nigfant". I know that niggers are retards with 20% more testosterone and even before that I thought they were dumb and probably retarded. Just look at them. They look like they fell out of a tree.

ThePakMan-G

I was really looking forward to joining this forum. I joined yesterday on my 18th birthday. Anyway, I've always been disgusted by niggers. How the hell are these apes human? Just look at one. I saw them on TV when I was 11 and thought what the fuck are these ugly things. When I was around 13 I searched on my laptop something like I hate niggers and then chimpmania came up. I couldn't stop laughing and my mom wondered what is going on. I think what made me laugh most was the words "deleted" and "nigfant". I know that niggers are retards with 20% more testosterone and even before that I thought they were dumb and probably retarded. Just look at them. They look like they fell out of a tree.
happy 18th young man! Officially an adult eh

Vilenog

Welcome son, I hope you enjoy your stay, you’ll definitely have a good laugh on here. Nothing beats mocking these liverlipped, blue gummed, burr headed nigger bombs.

Now say it loud and proud and expand the lungs, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. Now, doesn’t that feel just so God damned good.

Paw Patrol

Welcome, belated happy birthday! I am so glad to hear a new person has used their eyes. Yes, niggers are not humans, they are of the feces species. I used to go on Chimpmania also before it got shut down and would laugh so hard. My favorite terms were stealing air, goodified, and feces species. For me, Chimpout is just as funny. I think you will get mental relief from this site, especially from all of the good laughs. Sounds like you will fit in here. I hope you enjoy this site.

NogsAreApes

:welcome:
we're glad to have ya man. yes, the new world shitskinned primate looks like it fell from a tree because it's ape-like ancestors (with higher IQs) used to fall from trees all the time. however nowadays the only thing they're falling off is stolen bikes..
I actually prefer baby chimps and gorillas to niglets. They are better looking, smell less and have higher IQs.

NogsAreApes

:welcome:
we're glad to have ya man. yes, the new world shitskinned primate looks like it fell from a tree because it's ape-like ancestors (with higher IQs) used to fall from trees all the time. however nowadays the only thing they're falling off is stolen bikes..
I actually prefer baby chimps and gorillas to niglets. They are better looking, smell less and have higher IQs
Welcome, belated happy birthday! I am so glad to hear a new person has used their eyes. Yes, niggers are not humans, they are of the feces species. I used to go on Chimpmania also before it got shut down and would laugh so hard. My favorite terms were stealing air, goodified, and feces species. For me, Chimpout is just as funny. I think you will get mental relief from this site, especially from all of the good laughs. Sounds like you will fit in here. I hope you enjoy this site.
Niggers are so ugly and stupid. Everyone at college loves them. I hate hearing people talking about how much they care about these apes.

G

Greasemonkey

Welcome and no doubt your mom will still wonder why there is laughter coming from your bedroom, dindu's and jenkum usually gets my stomach aching.

Jenkem Jenkins

I actually prefer baby chimps and gorillas to niglets. They are better looking, smell less and have higher IQs.
yep 100%. chimps and gorillas are animals, whereas niggers are sub-animal savages. for something that is a supposed human ape hybrid, the nigger somehow is dumber, uglier and more savagely violent than either of its predecessors. only a NIGGER can pull that off...

The Lefties make the niggers out to be normal Law abiding Citizens!...Like a nigger Cooks?

Attachments

• Nigger Cook.jpg
    Nigger Cook.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Untitlednnnig.jpg
    Untitlednnnig.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Paw Patrol

Niggers are so ugly and stupid. Everyone at college loves them. I hate hearing people talking about how much they care about these apes.
Niggers are ugly inside and out

I can relate somewhat. I know how repulsive the nigger lovers are and what it’s like being the only one or one of the few who is not a nigger lover. I would suggest not trusting any of them and keeping your distance. Nigger lovers are untrustworthy and backstabbers. They can be very charming and act like your best friend but turn on you in a second

DaProphet

Nice Young man, i'm also 21yo Asian Man in PH who hate Niggerism and Kangmunism ideology implemented at Englandistan.
:welcome::welcome2: