New member from Britain

Adam10

I have been visiting this site for a while, I first heard about it on a podcast on YouTube, where one of the people on it mentioned a post that was about American culture being dominated by blacks, and after reading it I thought it was the funniest thing ever because it pointed out a obvious fact but did it in a humourous way. I have decided to join this forum so I can participate in the conversation regarding the intentional destruction of the human world and hopefully raise awareness of issues that might not get coverage and increase our understanding of what is going on. Any questions are welcome thanks.

I have been visiting this site for a while, I first heard about it on a podcast on YouTube, where one of the people on it mentioned a post that was about American culture being dominated by blacks, and after reading it I thought it was the funniest thing ever because it pointed out a obvious fact but did it in a humourous way. I have decided to join this forum so I can participate in the conversation regarding the intentional destruction of the human world and hopefully raise awareness of issues that might not get coverage and increase our understanding of what is going on. Any questions are welcome thanks.
I have decided to join this forum so I can participate in the conversation regarding the intentional destruction of the human world

Well said::thumbsup:

Welcome Aboard.:thumbsup:

To be precise the intentional destruction of the white human world!!!

Great white nations destroyed by nigger monkey animal mass migration replacement.

1706042845507.png

Not enough homes have been built in London to keep up with the city's growing population. This is driving up prices and leading to overcrowding – with 11 per cent of homes in London overcrowded, compared to 4 per cent across England.

2855.jpg

HellinDetroit

I have decided to join this forum so I can participate in the conversation regarding the intentional destruction of the human world

Great white nations destroyed by nigger monkey animal mass migration replacement.

View attachment 38589

Not enough homes have been built in London to keep up with the city's growing population. This is driving up prices and leading to overcrowding – with 11 per cent of homes in London overcrowded, compared to 4 per cent across England.

2855.jpg
Here Here. Britain for British.

Y

YtheRabbit

View attachment 38589

2855.jpg
The latest prediction is the UK population will grow by 6.6 million by 2036, get out now if you can I'm glad GM and I left.

sxng9

Trustee
The growth in the nigger population in both countries are by design. The goal is to wipe out humans and replace them with niggers. First comes your job and then they take everything else from you. This is evident by the massive layoffs from last year and again, starting this year. One thing I've been noticing, is that these companies tend to spare the niggers from the layoffs, followed by female workers. The human male workers in most departments generally get axed first. I predict another massive layoff in March 2024 from most companies in America.

The latest prediction is the UK population will grow by 6.6 million by 2036, get out now if you can I'm glad GM and I left.
I don't know how the remaining humans in the UK can even deal with having that many population jam packed into a small island.

LHP

Welcome friend