New Life for Old Niggers

zigman

images
images
images
;

Even this is too good for the feces-speceices.

Black Gorilla Jr.

Notice the 2nd nigger story is basically….
Every morning he gets up, shits out the free meal he got the day before, goes get free breakfast at “duh resource centuh”. Comes back to his shack and sleeps the day away..

No mention of the old nigger to go out and get a job… which is why the nigger was homeless to start with. Contributes nothing back to society…

No problems solved.. just more nigger coddling that will lead no where. Wait until they try to tell the old nigger to leave and let someone else have a turn…then it will be chimp outs and naacp outrage..

:al::wiggin:

Last edited:

Dred Scott

When there are drive by shootings, I wonder if niggers will have better success, considering these mini nests are smaller?

Most newer homes & constructions are using PEX instead of copper. It's likely they're using PEX in these as they're much cheaper as well.
There's gotta be a few bucks worth of copper in the lecktrisseddy wiring. Don't put it past a nigger to steal that!

Niggers homeschooling their children. Also no crime, no guns. Just plenty of fresh air. They can sing too. Nigger utopia.

hmmm..hmmmm I be's a sad darkie... pickin' all dis cotton.. slavin' my life away
one day I's gone be free... then I can run from this place... but today I's still a nigger.
View attachment 38922

Oh, the good old days, when humans were safe and niggers were dealt with when they got out of control.

What a sad shame America is the number one nigger loving nation nowadays.

Never ending smiling black monkey faces on our screens 24/7.

ABFF-2017-Talent.jpg