New Here

Spook nukem

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Glad I got somewhere to unload some hostility about these filthy no good raggy rubber lipped jobless criminal niggers... the nigger is a creature that should have been left in the back of a history book along with the Sabre toothed tiger, but yet, thanks to nigger lovers it still exists to plague our great white culture

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Glad I got somewhere to unload some hostility about these filthy no good raggy rubber lipped jobless criminal niggers... the nigger is a creature that should have been left in the back of a history book along with the Sabre toothed tiger, but yet, thanks to nigger lovers it still exists to plague our great white culture
Oh yes, better the DODO instead of the NMA.

Welcome!

you are right and we haven't even really started yet. I suppose it will get much better now that we have a well filled forum; I have trouble clicking through all the messages so many there are now. That's very good! Your arrival gives the forum in a packed Christmas market atmosphere that we are sadly not allowed to enjoy in RL (because of a string of coincidences over many years)... it's especially good and important around the holy days. This will give me needed strength for the next year and confidence, hope for the future of mankind. :thumbs::Party: