New as a member, not to the site in general though.

Hello all.

I've been a long time lurker for laughs, but finally decided to register. I live in the southern US so I have been surrounded by these damn animals for decades. I cannot tell you a specific event that made me hate them so much, but I can tell you I don't remember a time where I didn't hate them. Never fought my own race but fought plenty of them. Never had anyone except niggers steal from me, and I've never had anyone except a nigger try to carjack me. Fuck. Them. All.

I wish we could send all their asses back to Africa, from of course they claim with so much emphasis. Funny how you can claim a lineage when most of them can't even tell you who their own father is!

Glad to be here around like minded folks and glad to get that shit off my chest.

Paw Patrol

Welcome, yes, if only we could send the niggers back to Africa and never allow them back in. When I was a teenager, niggers mugged me at the mall, right in front of other humans. They forcefully stuck their paws in my purse and snatched my wallet. The demonic beasts ran to their nigger driver hooptie and fled. The police told me those niggers had killed someone 2 days prior, that I was lucky, and could have been killed.
Niggers are an abomination.
Sounds like you will fit in here. I hope you keep enjoying this site.

Lawn Jockey

Welcome, yes, if only we could send the niggers back to Africa and never allow them back in. When I was a teenager, niggers mugged me at the mall, right in front of other humans. They forcefully stuck their paws in my purse and snatched my wallet. The demonic beasts ran to their nigger driver hooptie and fled. The police told me those niggers had killed someone 2 days prior, that I was lucky, and could have been killed.
Sounds like you will fit in here. I hope you keep enjoying this sit

Hello all.

I've been a long time lurker for laughs, but finally decided to register. I live in the southern US so I have been surrounded by these damn animals for decades. I cannot tell you a specific event that made me hate them so much, but I can tell you I don't remember a time where I didn't hate them. Never fought my own race but fought plenty of them. Never had anyone except niggers steal from me, and I've never had anyone except a nigger try to carjack me. Fuck. Them. All.

I wish we could send all their asses back to Africa, from of course they claim with so much emphasis. Funny how you can claim a lineage when most of them can't even tell you who their own father is!

Glad to be here around like minded folks and glad to get that shit off my chest.
Welcome thatoneguy! In the words of Johnny Rebel NIGGERS SUCK.

Y

YtheRabbit

Hello all.

I can sympathise with many of you, having a black female dwarf trying to punch me in the balls whilst my wife and her friend were pissing themselves laughing doesn't endear them to me

HellinDetroit

Sounds like you will fit in here. I hope you keep enjoying thi
Blacks are the foot soldiers of Satan's army on Earth.

Hello all.

Everyone hates niggers!..Dogs, cats, Wildlife..Even their Cousins, The monkeys and the apes.