NETFLIX'S 'AFRICAN QUEENS: QUEEN CLEOPATRA' CRITICIZED BY EGYPTIAN EXPERTS WHO SAY SHE WASN'T A BLACK WOMAN: 'SHE WAS GREEK'

Nah she was like Lizzy Taylor not a bald ugly shouting IED STD infested sheboon.

cleopatra+FHK777.jpg

Dumb violent worthless niggers believe they were once a great people ...

DVhbT0DX4AA66WC.jpg

Jenkem Jenkins

The influx of sub-Saharan genes only occured within the last 1500 years.
Ancient Egyptians were genetically closer to Arabs than niggers, and that's not including the Roman and Greek influence in their genetics back then. Definitely not sub Saharans, otherwise they wouldn't have built pyramids or had a written language!
5a7.jpg

Nigger’s wish. This nonsnse has been debunked so many time all ovr the internet, it’s not even funny anymore€, how embarrassing…for niggers.🤣

Humans and niggers have been lied to by nigger codling enabling scum.

Nigger are too dumb to learn history they only care about getting their monkey stomachs full, posing with expensive trainers, jumping around like their jungle cousins monkeys in a night club with their flash clothing, doing drugs, criminality, having sex with burners, gang banging and gay prison sex.

1488NiggerHater

they only care about .... posing with expensive trainers, ...
Thats also one of the Main reason for the leftis Mass Immigration Policy.
They need nigger- citizens so that there are enough idiots for their predatory-capitalists to buy any useless shit from them. The white man is a problem for them because of his wise thrift.
- I know a nigger who told me he doesn't save a single euro. After every month's pay, this idiot spends all his Money for expensive food, clouths, holidays and nonsense.

The nigger thinks thrift is unnecessary, but he built the pyramids anyway.

Thats also one of the Main reason for the leftis Mass Immigration Policy.
They need nigger- citizens so that there are enough idiots for their predatory-capitalists to buy any useless shit from them. The white man is a problem for them because of his wise thrift.
- I know a nigger who told me he doesn't save a single euro. After every month's pay, this idiot spends all his Money for expensive food, clouths, holidays and nonsense.

The nigger thinks thrift is unnecessary, but he built the pyramids anyway.

I know a nigger who told me he doesn't save a single euro. After every month's pay, this idiot spends all his Money for expensive food, clouths, holidays and nonsense.

Yep, thats the way of the greedy mindless nigger monkey animal, they are incapable of thinking ahead.

Horse nostrils sheboon Lauryn Hill plead guilty to tax evasion in 2012, and was close to being evicted from her home.
She served almost 30 days in prison, and has since paid her back taxes in full.

lauryn-hill-photo-u60

Dumb black bastards....

1699298387625.png

Pale Male

Niggers appropriate the human culture for the absence of their own. The Egyptians, which were and still are White, described the sub-saharan nubians as primitive naked savages, born to be slaves. Niggers, with their simian brains, claim to be kangs, gods, gypshans, building the ancient pyramids, cars, spacecraft and other apeshit wakanda.

There are many historical records that prove that Queen Cleopatra was a White Woman of Greek origin. Shame on nigflix for pandering to niggers and perpetuating their apeshit.