Netflix Categories

D5D3933A-9073-4157-86B9-B2E8B0EE7638.png

sxng9

Trustee
Fiction on the left
Non fiction on the R
Trust me, niggers don't know the difference between fiction and non-fiction. I used to volunteer at various public libraries in my younger years, including the high school where I attended. Also, when it comes down to the non-fiction section, the dewey decimal system can go up to 999 (in small to mid-sized libraries) and anything beyond 001, niggers get lost like they're in some kind of maze.

One thing to add here is that if you do come across a nigger or two that actually likes to read, they're only interested in the nigger books about gypshuns, nigger romance, etc..., which are all in the fiction section. To cater to the nigger population, the library pulls out all of the nigger fiction books and puts them separately in their own special corner to make it easier for niggers to find them and to encourage niggers to check out more books, rather than come to the library to use the computers or check out the cRap music from the CD music area.

Trust me, niggers don't know the difference between fiction and non-fiction. I used to volunteer at various public libraries in my younger years, including the high school where I attended. Also, when it comes down to the non-fiction section, the dewey decimal system can go up to 999 (in small to mid-sized libraries) and anything beyond 001, niggers get lost like they're in some kind of maze.

One thing to add here is that if you do come across a nigger or two that actually likes to read, they're only interested in the nigger books about gypshuns, nigger romance, etc..., which are all in the fiction section. To cater to the nigger population, the library pulls out all of the nigger fiction books and puts them separately in their own special corner to make it easier for niggers to find them and to encourage niggers to check out more books, rather than come to the library to use the computers or check out the cRap music from the CD music area.
Do you think they yell at the books like they do at the movies?