N1663rflix Kids Book Adaptation: Percy Jackson

ThePakMan-G

Loved these books back in 2014-2019

Netflix makes Athenas daughter a nigger

Whyyyyyyy

The Half-Bloods mentor a nigger

And Zeus.... a nigger

P.S. Grover being Indian isn't half bad seeing he is a support character and not even racially described except for the red hair, which is possible for Indians, unlike Subsaharans.

It seems Rick Riordan is beholden to Disney.

No_like_sambo

Sometimes you will see red-haired niggers in those commercials for UNICEF or feed the niggers. Flies all buzzin’ round dey skinny little haids.
It’s a syndrome called Kwashiorkor, a form of extreme protein deficiency.
How long do you think it will be before we hear about some nigger being named Kwashiorkor? At least that name has some African cultural significance. Then we will see variations such as K’Washiiorkor, or D’kwaashiorkor?
Great new nigger name:
K’wame K’washiorkor K’washington!
(Anybody see what I did there 😂?)

I hate negroidfication.
It's a damn shame. The book series was one of my childhood favorites as well. Then the casting news start rolling out. Chiron and Zeus were major red flags, but I was still willing to tolerate it as they were the older and more human like niggers rather than the younger feral street niggers. And then finally they had to niggerfy Annabeth by casting a niglet straight from the ghettos of Detroit.

Percy Jackson and other similar fantasy series like Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings have a magical timeless feeling that could last generations and never feel dated. But niggers just completly embody the ugliness of modern society. Rap music, a prideful culture of crime and vanity, consumerist obsession over the newest material brand name products, and an animalistic lust for comically large buttocks.

Given that Zeus is a nigger, it only makes sense for them to niggerfy Thalia as well. Athena will most definietly be niggerfied due to her being the mother of Niggabeth. And you just know they'll want to do something with Aphrodite to make a point. I suspect either Niggerfication or Trannyfication. Or both?