Mystery of the 70's chimpout is solved by youtube!

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
So one day in the 70's I was playing on the playground with another kid and our school's only nigglet (a sow named Bridgett) was harassing us for no reason. We watched as she called us names and babbled some nigger ooking but we had no idea what she was going on about. When she was done, she started making this weird noise and looking around nervously.

We asked her what she was doing but she just kept making this low pitched "uuuuuhhhhhhh" noise.

I asked her what she was doing and she said it was a noise you were supposed to make when you were in danger. We assured her that she was perfectly safe and that we had no intention of hurting her, but again came the "UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!" noise.

We were mystified as to what she was doing, and so I asked her where she learned this.

"From Fonzie!" she said. Then it was back to the "UUUUUHHHHHHH" noise.

"You mean Fonzie from Happy Days???" I asked.

"Yeah", she replied. Then she left us alone.

Turns out this video I found on youtube explains what she was ooking about!

BT 1000

So one day in the 70's I was playing on the playground with another kid and our school's only nigglet (a sow named Bridgett) was harassing us for no reason. We watched as she called us names and babbled some nigger ooking but we had no idea what she was going on about. When she was done, she started making this weird noise and looking around nervously.

We asked her what she was doing but she just kept making this low pitched "uuuuuhhhhhhh" noise.

I asked her what she was doing and she said it was a noise you were supposed to make when you were in danger. We assured her that she was perfectly safe and that we had no intention of hurting her, but again came the "UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!" noise.

We were mystified as to what she was doing, and so I asked her where she learned this.

Maybe that sheboon growl was a tribal call to all nearby nigger bucks, then she would say that she was in danger from dem two evil wi kids and dindu nuffin but mind her business, seems fortunate she was the only nigger in your school otherwise there could have been a whole herd of bucks surrounding you, and when outnumbered humans are surrounded by hostile niggers it rarely ends well, there were plenty of niggers at my school, seems you had a lucky escape

APV

My nightmare wake up scream sounds a lot like this. I used to compare it to the burglars in Home Alone 2 falling to the basemen. But now I’ll call it The Honk. I might be a little young to remember Happy Days but I did see it when I was a little boy. The series ended in 1984 but there were reruns for most of the rest of the ’80s.

ThePakMan-G

LOL i thought this was about some niggers riot or something in the 70s...
then again there were way too many of those