My niece has gone full on coal burner

Coon Chicken Inn

If there ever was a time I was glad I never had a close relationship with my niece and nephew it's now. My sister worked hard to give those kid everything. Both got the advantage of private school, my sister paying for college and connections in getting a job after graduation. They never had jobs until after graduating college, My niece ended up with a very good paying job. She went full on lib in college but I never dreamed it would go THIS far. She recently bought a house and of course her pet boon wanted his name on it too. She refused so I was suprised she didn't get a set a sunglasses out of that deal. To see that jig in holiday pictures was too much. That reflects on me. Everybody knows how I feel about niggers. The thought of a part niglet sprog even having one drop of the same blood as I is something that makes me sick to even think about. She's not real close to her dad but I know it's got to be tearing him up on the inside. I really feel let down that my sister has allowed this to happen. How she has sacrificed to give these kids everything and one does this to her and my family. The last thing I want is to have people thing somehow I tolerate niggers. I am at a loss of what else to do. I know I have no intention of having her in my presence ever again now that no decent white man will ever want her, but that even further fractures the already shaky relationship I have with my sister. I'm just glad my mom isn't alive to see this and my dad simply does not know what to do. To day this holiday season sucked ass in an understatement.

ThePakMan-G

If there ever was a time I was glad I never had a close relationship with my niece and nephew it's now. My sister worked hard to give those kid everything. Both got the advantage of private school, my sister paying for college and connections in getting a job after graduation. They never had jobs until after graduating college, My niece ended up with a very good paying job. She went full on lib in college but I never dreamed it would go THIS far. She recently bought a house and of course her pet boon wanted his name on it too. She refused so I was suprised she didn't get a set a sunglasses out of that deal. To see that jig in holiday pictures was too much. That reflects on me. Everybody knows how I feel about niggers. The thought of a part niglet sprog even having one drop of the same blood as I is something that makes me sick to even think about. She's not real close to her dad but I know it's got to be tearing him up on the inside. I really feel let down that my sister has allowed this to happen. How she has sacrificed to give these kids everything and one does this to her and my family. The last thing I want is to have people thing somehow I tolerate niggers. I am at a loss of what else to do. I know I have no intention of having her in my presence ever again now that no decent white man will ever want her, but that even further fractures the already shaky relationship I have with my sister. I'm just glad my mom isn't alive to see this and my dad simply does not know what to do. To day this holiday season sucked ass in an understatement.
ew nigger blood. ugh that must suck like nothing else to be honest

All I can say is I’m sorry. Sorry to you and any family members who see this for the travesty that it is.

All you can hope for is that something brings her to her senses - like a well earned pair of “sunglasses.” If that happens, maybe some degree of redemption might occur. Never be full redemption because she has that eternal stain.

There should be some form of internal family notice about what she has done. Never speak her formal, given name again? Instead, refer to her only in code, like “CB” or “Nate Diggers.”

NiggerzRSkum

My deepest sympathies

Uhtred Lothbrok

I have a burner niece. She had a son from a gangbanging nigger when she was a teenager. She's now in her mid-40s. She also has 2 bastard sons from some Puerto Rican dude. She also married an ex-con nigger, but that didn't last. Last I heard, she has another nigger pet. She was my "Godchild" as well. Her dad (my older brother), died of lung cancer back in 2012. He was disgusted by her life choices, but he had a good heart and tried to love the nigger grandson. It was tough on him. CC, I can totally relate to your disgust. My niece is practically "dead to me" nowadays. We were pretty close when she was a kid.

My prayers for you and your family.🙏

Coon Chicken Inn

Fathers aren't the fathers they used to be nowadays 😩.
My dad is the grandfather. He's 84 and I really don't look for him to be with us that much longer so he just stays out of given the fractured relationship he already maintains with my sister. He just isn't strong enough physically and emotionally to say anything even though I know it eats him up inside. My niece grew up without a father in the home for most of her life. But what really is the tough pill to swallow is my sister allowed this to happen despite my warnings after she objected to me saying nigger around her kids. I told her this would happen. if she did not start educating them early. Like I said I'm just glad I wasn't that much a part of their lives. I did my best to warn her and ended up being right.

Vilenog

You have my deepest condolences Sir, to you and your family. The shame must be unbearable.

Lawn Jockey

My dad is the grandfather. He's 84 and I really don't look for him to be with us that much longer so he just stays out of given the fractured relationship he already maintains with my sister. He just isn't strong enough physically and emotionally to say anything even though I know it eats him up inside. My niece grew up without a father in the home for most of her life. But what really is the tough pill to swallow is my sister allowed this to happen despite my warnings after she objected to me saying nigger around her kids. I told her this would happen. if she did not start educating them early. Like I said I'm just glad I wasn't that much a part of their lives. I did my best to warn her and ended up being right.
How does your sister feel about having a nigger-in-law?

Last edited:

Lawn Jockey

Sorry to hear this has happened to your family. This really is tragedy. Is he at least a "good" nigger? She's going to have to learn the hard way but even then she's tainted, tarnished and contaminated for life, sad.

Like I said I'm just glad I wasn't that much a part of their lives. I did my best to warn her and ended up being right.

I am so sad nigger loving enabling, coddling professional liars and propagandists have impacted your family life.

Stay strong 💪

When Evil niggers have a family difference.

1703764803593.png

Growing up without a father explain everything. A mother cannot replace a father.
Despite everything, my condolences.

View attachment 37698

Brilliant post::thumbsup:

Some humans refuse to accept niggers are evil soulless animals.

Don Zaluchi was right!!!

a-godfather-meeting-1024x577.png

YTlover

On these deals you have to cut bait and move on. She will pay the toll down the road. A policy of no niggers in the family is rule number 1.

Thunderbird88

Get the Family together and have a mock Funeral for her. Declare her deceased and no longer among the living. She died when she married the Nigger. From here on out she is dead and buried.