My new summer job has made me hate black people

J

Justified_Hate

I got a job delivering pizzas this summer and this job has made me hate black people. 90% of them don’t tip, and the 9% would tip me less than a dollar. And that’s not the worst part about delivering to them. They always fucking complain and try to get free shit. No wonder literally everyone who has to deal with these people, ends up hating them. They are just unlikable people. Thank you fellow white people for giving me good tips, I really appreciate it.

NoNigNogs

Be careful. It’s dangerous delivering. Guy i was talking to used to deliver pizzas into a black community. He had a bad feeling one time and had a gun under the pizza box and lo and behold they pointed a gun at him when they opened the door. He showed them his gun and they backed off and laughed about it. Nobody delivers pizzas in black neighborhoods in my city anymore

This may immunize you against p.c. brainwashing for the rest of your life but be extremely vigilant. If you can chose your places of delivery then avoid the groid in any case, especially when working at night. There are many horror stories about pizza delivery. You may from now on face a chain of experiences that will make question you everything you have learned at school and seen on TV. Be careful to not drift into anger or hopelessness. Truth will set you free and it is the only stable foundation you can build on.

Btw niggers also would never tip you if you were a nigger; some niggers learn the ugly truth about their species the same way (I suppose those niggers that work are the 10% that vote conservative, lol).

Fare well!

Niggers don't tip because they have no respect, are nasty and cruel, arrogant, evil intended, thieves and robbers (...)

Top 10 Reasons You Think Black People Don’t Tip

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
I was a pizza delivery driver once, and the two young girls who were managers decided to hire a nigger who was on probation for being a drug dealer. The court forced him to get a job and these two well meaning dingbats thought they would "give him a fair chance".

He came back from his first delivery in a state of shock.

"Dey gave me extra money!" he said in disbelief.

I told him it was a tip. He replied, "You posta tip the pizza guy?????"

1624812901454.png

Negrofrei

I hope you know that niggers order pizza to carjack and rob people. They know that if they order a pizza they will get a free car and money and sometimes even a white girl sent to their home. You should never take a job delivering anything COD to random people in nigger communities. If they prepaid for a delivery of hundreds or thousands of dollars in goods, that is usually a safe delivery. Otherwise it is best to just be nice on the phone when they make the order and then throw it away after they hang up.

Kagman

Reichsführer
I was a waiter for a lot of summers and, like you, depended on tips for my livelyhood. When ever I got a nigger in my station, it was a complete write off. My goal with those foul beasts was not to make money, but limit damage... Stop them from complaining and asking for free stuff. Stop them from stealing... Stop them from pissing off human guests in my station and others...

You end up dealing with a nigger working a service job and it's a lose-lose situation. The best you can do is limit damage.

I passed by a couple Dominoes businesses in St. Louis not too long ago. They were offering delivery driver applicants bonuses of either $300 or $500 to work there. Besides Dementia Joe’s unemployment programs motivating people not to work, the only other cause for this is no one wants to deliver to spooks. You’ll end up broke, injured and/or dead.

In the various Little Italys I have visited across the country, you see no such bonus programs. Probably because there are no moulinjans for as far as the eye can see.

Kagman

Reichsführer
It costs 500 bucks to build a decent storm trooper outfit to be safe enough to deliver to niggers so that is fair
Jokes aside, the only way to protect yourself when dealing with niggers is with a ballistic plexiglass enclosure because you ARE going to get robbed. Another way to deal with them is some intensive psychotherapy because there's no way you're going to make a dime dealing with them. Any rational thinking person would never deal with them.

By way of example, an Uber driver was dealing with a boon who all of a sudden wanted to be driven to a location 2.5 times the distance of it's original request. The driver gave the groid a choice... Original location or get the fuck out of my car... What does the StenchBeast do? He starts slicing up the upholstery in the car and moves to cut the driver as well... The police determined the licensed to carry driver shot the subhuman in defense of his life - a completely righteous shoot. Uber Corporate Offices fired the driver without hesitation for carrying a firearm while driving... The moral to this story: The only thing you can do with niggers is lose.. Lose your money, lose your job, lose your sanity - lose your life... It's an absolutely no-win situation having any economic contact with them.

Remember the teenage sows and the mozzie Uber driver who they ~M U R D E R E D~??? This is the justice you (or your surviving family) can expect. (READ HERE)

I got a job delivering pizzas this summer and this job has made me hate black people. 90% of them don’t tip, and the 9% would tip me less than a dollar. And that’s not the worst part about delivering to them. They always fucking complain and try to get free shit. No wonder literally everyone who has to deal with these people, ends up hating them. They are just unlikable people. Thank you fellow white people for giving me good tips, I really appreciate it.
I know circumstances dictate but please change your job asap because Niggers are animals who are known to kill over thanksgiving leftovers. Niggers are not people. they are not human. AVOID THE GROID BEAST!!!

Welcome Aboard!!!

Attachments

• Niggers Yikes.jpg
    Niggers Yikes.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 112
I passed by a couple Dominoes businesses in St. Louis not too long ago. They were offering delivery driver applicants bonuses of either $300 or $500 to work there. Besides Dementia Joe’s unemployment programs motivating people not to work, the only other cause for this is no one wants to deliver to spooks. You’ll end up broke, injured and/or dead.

In the various Little Italys I have visited across the country, you see no such bonus programs. Probably because there are no moulinjans for as far as the eye can see.
BTW - I just passed by one of those Dominoes’ jobs signs in the hood. It has been kicked over and smashed. Surprised the pavement apes didn’t shit on it. How dare someone ask them to work!

Dwight Power

Don't forget to take some kitchen implements with you when you deliver. It's for your own self-defense in case the moolies decide to rob a pizza guy.

Kagman

Reichsführer
Letting a nigger climb into your car definitely crosses the line to me. To accept that job is absolute insanity.

Oh.. I agree with you.. and Uber makes it damn impossible for people with common sense to keep working. If you never accept or put in for jobs in nigger infested areas, they give you a warning and then simply stop sending you customers. It's all done on your cell phone. They show you a map where they think rides will be plentiful and you sign up for business in that area. If one of those areas is a nigger zoo, you better sign up for picking them up... If you don't, Uber simply stops giving you the opportunity for any business at all. If you sign up for a nigger infested area and then decline ride offers.. you're screwed.. No more business.

All this while the Uber management has limousines picking them up and dropping the off in their gated communities and nigger free corporate offices... You can bet they don't practice what they preach...