My mudshark daughter couldn’t find a date to the prom.

Pay the toll! White people with le 56 kids in general should be avoided like the plague, it doesnt matter what gender they are. I could NEVER date a man with an el goblino child. No thank you.
Bad Granpaw

Attachments

• 86434B87-7BF5-426E-8D3F-094301D2683D.jpeg
    86434B87-7BF5-426E-8D3F-094301D2683D.jpeg
    565.7 KB · Views: 19
  • D7E5E855-8148-4FC9-AD63-D08B9C7E2159.jpeg
    D7E5E855-8148-4FC9-AD63-D08B9C7E2159.jpeg
    715.4 KB · Views: 19
Sadly all this interracial Coal Burning even goes back to the 50s and 60s.

I learned from an American Krogan video that there were already race riots in UK as early as the 1910's, and early nigger stabbing crime in the late 1800's. They hopped from the boat and started "working" immediately. Muh racism too, since the first cases that far back in time!!!!
:dindu:
Liars, thieves and murderers. Niggers were typically carrying knives, razor blades and guns, while bobbies and locals weren't armed - right from the beginning. Committing heinous crimes. Coal burners were generally prostitutes back then, and it seems there were no real exceptions to that rule.

And according to the cops of the day in the newspapers, most niggers were carrying weapons meaning most niggers were certified criminals already back then. And nobody wanted them either, but it was always them - like always - who started the shit. And many "lynchings" were in fact mobs of random people, bystanders that defended themselves against crazy niggers stabbing random people!!! Imagine the inversion.

Since there are still copies of newspapers that tell a better story about the lynching myths, you don't hear about the "lynching" because that would unveil the early "random" stabbings.

New Minority

Trustee
I can see a couple of things going on with these parents.

1. Diversionary acceptance - They accept and appear to condone their daughter's crappy life choices, as not to , would show they were weak and bad parents. They stand by and support their daughter, and it's sprog, because it is a part of her and family (being outwardly appearing as Kind and Loving Parents for all to see).
2. Condoning "Daughter's decision to keep the baby" - This could be from religious overtones, pro / anti abortion - don't know the family's views.
But they should have gotten rid of it, either removed it or sent it off for adoption. She might have had a future, and an attempt to correct her life going to college, meeting a non black and raising a family, and putting the whole mess behind her.
3.Blatant Stupidity - First off, why aren't the parents babysitting the sprog while their daughter just goes solo to prom, are they worried about the after party and her being deflowered?
Prom and school dances are events to share with your friends, something to be remembered , before all your friends go elsewhere and evaporate from your life.
Instead, she gets to go home with a nigger that has ill fitting pants and stinks like crap (actually what got her into this mess in the first place).

I have adult kids, and they know, despite the extreme socio liberal indoctrination from the schools, what the blacks are, what they are capable of , and incapable of, and despite having to endure them in normal life, choose to avoid them entirely if possible.
They realize there is no such thing as "White Privilege", but there is "Black Privilege" "Affirmative Action" "Equal Opportunity" and all the other merit systems that provides unequal weighting of merits to blacks for their benefit.

My so called "Racist Rantings" they accused me of in their youth, now, make sense as they have entered the workplace and "Real World".
I have never been "poor white trash", despite when I was lower income for a time starting out. This is another stereotype liberals like to use against lower and middle income whites, which equate finance to personal capability and education (educated people = smart and liberal).
Most people are afraid of appearing less intelligent, and will adopt the ideology of liberalism to conform and gain social acceptance.

Overall, I raised successful and intelligent children because I was a proactive parent. There were plenty of niggers pursuing a couple of my children, and they knew I would not accept relations with blacks, and had no reason to rebel, as I have always been a parent that stood behind them, but if they went down that path, they would be truly alone from that point on. I am a man of my word, those who know me, know this.

This is why I consider these parents complete failures, they failed their daughter as well, which is unforgivable. This will be a burden they carry the rest of their lives, when it could have all been avoided.

Race Realist

I can see a couple of things going on with these parents.

1. Diversionary acceptance - They accept and appear to condone their daughter's crappy life choices, as not to , would show they were weak and bad parents. They stand by and support their daughter, and it's sprog, because it is a part of her and family (being outwardly appearing as Kind and Loving Parents for all to see).
2. Condoning "Daughter's decision to keep the baby" - This could be from religious overtones, pro / anti abortion - don't know the family's views.
But they should have gotten rid of it, either removed it or sent it off for adoption. She might have had a future, and an attempt to correct her life going to college, meeting a non black and raising a family, and putting the whole mess behind her.
3.Blatant Stupidity - First off, why aren't the parents babysitting the sprog while their daughter just goes solo to prom, are they worried about the after party and her being deflowered?
Prom and school dances are events to share with your friends, something to be remembered , before all your friends go elsewhere and evaporate from your life.
Instead, she gets to go home with a nigger that has ill fitting pants and stinks like crap (actually what got her into this mess in the first place).

I have adult kids, and they know, despite the extreme socio liberal indoctrination from the schools, what the blacks are, what they are capable of , and incapable of, and despite having to endure them in normal life, choose to avoid them entirely if possible.
They realize there is no such thing as "White Privilege", but there is "Black Privilege" "Affirmative Action" "Equal Opportunity" and all the other merit systems that provides unequal weighting of merits to blacks for their benefit.

My so called "Racist Rantings" they accused me of in their youth, now, make sense as they have entered the workplace and "Real World".
I have never been "poor white trash", despite when I was lower income for a time starting out. This is another stereotype liberals like to use against lower and middle income whites, which equate finance to personal capability and education (educated people = smart and liberal).
Most people are afraid of appearing less intelligent, and will adopt the ideology of liberalism to conform and gain social acceptance.

Overall, I raised successful and intelligent children because I was a proactive parent. There were plenty of niggers pursuing a couple of my children, and they knew I would not accept relations with blacks, and had no reason to rebel, as I have always been a parent that stood behind them, but if they went down that path, they would be truly alone from that point on. I am a man of my word, those who know me, know this.

This is why I consider these parents complete failures, they failed their daughter as well, which is unforgivable. This will be a burden they carry the rest of their lives, when it could have all been avoided.
Hard line.

As a parent, if your kid goes down that road, they get no help.

None

6 Pac O'coors

We just hired a pro cuck at our job. Second day on the job this clown keeps talking about his halfrican son that aint his but he's bragging about what a good dad he is as he hits his lil vape thingy and won't shut the fuck up for 10hrs as he keeps bragging. I had to tell him beta males need to know there place and respect their elders and supervisors. He was banned from his baby mama for two years and is so proud he returned to the cuck palace. Seriously had to walk away and hope he'd injure his no license having ass. Claims he's a republican...I don't fall for that shit. Want to move to Mississippi so his coon can be with his people. Told me he doesn't like people who try to be dominant???? He literally just made me sick.

We just hired a pro cuck at our job. Second day on the job this clown keeps talking about his halfrican son that aint his but he's bragging about what a good dad he is as he hits his lil vape thingy and won't shut the fuck up for 10hrs as he keeps bragging. I had to tell him beta males need to know there place and respect their elders and supervisors. He was banned from his baby mama for two years and is so proud he returned to the cuck palace. Seriously had to walk away and hope he'd injure his no license having ass. Claims he's a republican...I don't fall for that shit. Want to move to Mississippi so his coon can be with his people. Told me he doesn't like people who try to be dominant???? He literally just made me sick.
Simp

He will soon feel the recoil for drilling the oil.