My last time being kind to a shitskin

Bad Monkey

I moved to a new state, and a new apartment. I befriended my neighbor because I didn't have any friends and was super lonely. I ignored all the warning signs and ended up getting ripped off because I was kind to a fuckign worthless nigger.
This baboon always blasted his nignog cRap at maximum volume when he drives his SUV up to the apartment
One day he offered to drive us to the liquor store - he tell me when we pull up that he doesn't have his ID so can I just buy him a 6 pack. Okay I think no prob $10.99

A few days later he texts me and says he's having a really bad day (I felt sorry for him and tried to be kind) could I pick up a Grape Ape Vape for him and he'd pay me back. What the hell , if I can brighten someone's day - why not. Plus he already owes me 10.99. so he can just pay it all back .

A few days later, nignog texts me and asks if I wanna go for a smoke, okay I say. So we are hanging outside for a few mins and he says, Hey can I get that smoke? I tell him, I don't have any... so we both go in side (I had already bummed this nignog about 10 cigs and 7 beers over the course of a month) and he NEVER ONCE offered me a cig or a beer when he (rarely) had one.

Oh btw this scumfuck tells me his name is "Z" (redflags 1-5) and he is a producer and makes hiphop (turns out to be a total lie)
Texts me and asks if I want to buy a weed pen, I say sure! He then tell me I have to drive (idiot has a car, he's just that lazy or loves to rmooch off whitey) bums a ride to drive us both to his dealer, and says 'okay its gone be $40 - I say cool and hand him $13 buck, hey you still owe me $27 bucks, he acts all confused and says "ay yo what the fuck?" I tell him yeah you still owe me $27 this piece of shit tells me "oh man I aint got that , Gibbs me 40). so like an idiot I do.
I figure fuck this shitstain, I'm done. I stop answering his texts (he texts me 4 times a day saying "AYoooo".)

Then one day a month later he texts me Auyooo watch doin. I explain - hey I'm about to eat, take a shower, and the load up for a job, gotta leave in 30 mins.
This soulless shitstain (who still owes me $27) ASKS ME FOR A RIDE HOME FROM WORK! I tell him ,I can't I just told you I have to eat, shower and load up, and leave in 30 mins... this fuckstick then texts back "Ay YO for real? LOL what? It would only take you 5 mins..." (It would have taken no less than 20). He then texts me LOL WOW man.
This fucking nigger fuck tried to bum a ride after not talking to me in a month, owes me money, and I didn't have time, then this fucking shittlip coon has the NERVE to try and guilt me when I didn't have the time.

IThis was the last time I let a fucking piece of shit nigger rip me off. FUCK YOU Z you retarded shitbag nigger fuck

I officially have nigger-fatigue and am done dealing with these goddamn coonartist lowlife thieves, fuck them all

sxng9

Trustee
There's a reason why people have nothing good to say about niggers and those who spend time or hang around niggers are always miserable (and this includes coal burners). Not only that, but you'll always be feeding the monkey - either that would be food, alcohol, drugs, money, etc... A nigger will also never return the favor and always expect a 100% loss whatever you loan out to niggers.

New Minority

Trustee
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
Because they are true.
A black , despite how they act human will always revert to the same behavior.
Weed, drugs, alcohol , including tobacco or any stupifying material is their vice. Keep yourself clean of these vices, and openly present you have no money or valuables and they will ignore you.
You are no use to them.

Uhtred Lothbrok

Welcome Bad Monkey. The world can be a lonely place these days, especially for a White man. That said, your mistake was looking to a nigger to fill the void. I hope you know better now to NOT befriend a fucking nigger. Period. If you live close to them, try to move. Your lengthy post described a lot of interaction with that shiftless ape. WTF? Brother, PLEASE, don't succumb to such a need for a friend to think a nigger is the answer. You will get fucked-over more times than you can count. Okay, I'm jumping down off my soapbox now. Good luck and WELCOME!

Last edited:

Bad Monkey

Watch your back. The nigger will probably try to kill you now because you "dissaspektit" it.
Well that's the thing, as much as I want to call him out on it ( I didn't want to play the daily game of "hey can you pay me back now?" and then hear some bullshit excuse - he's got the money - I smell his weed smoke EVERY fucking day) I figured if he's such a piece of shit that he's not going to pay me back unless I ask him 50 times, its just not worth it. I REALLY wanted to tell him off and call him out on being a liar and a thief, but I know he is very low IQ and talk about violence all the time, I also know he has a gun (probably illegal since ill bet he's got a record). so. yeah I just take the L on this one, and for 27 bucks I learned Neve trust anyone again esp doing favors that involve I'll pay you back'. - unless its family or a VERY good friend... I just blocked his number and on the rare occasion I bump into him walking his 2 ppitbulls (which he keeps caged up in a 700 square foot apartment) I just act friendly - sucks though I really want to tell him to fuck off and call him a dirty nigger - lol he would DEF chimp out and attack me, probably shoot me too

Goliwog Jones

It’s painful to hear such stories because they are very common and humans deserve by default, better than living among niggers.

At least you have realized that the downtrodden repressed negro is quite the farce. Niggers are lazy violent scum and demand aid for every thing they desire.

I hope you can get out of there, start setting in motion/making plans to do so now.