My first contact with an Aboriginal

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
When I was in elementary school (second or third grade, maybe) the staff was buzzing with the news that they were going to hire an Abbo to be the lunch lady. The teacher told us about it and said that this woman was one of the first people on Earth.

We took her literally. :lol:

We were actually expecting to see a really old human being who was alive during biblical times. I was picturing a white woman with really long grey hair and tons of wrinkles. Boy was I in for a shock!

So the day came where they paraded this Aborignal monstrosity to each room so we could see her and ask her questions. Once we saw her, we realized that she was an ancient species of monkey and so our questions were things like "why are you still a monkey" and "are you a thousand years old"?

We couldn't really understand anything she was saying, but she got really mad at us and started getting loud. We knew that she was calling us names but we couldn't tell what she was saying (In retrospect I believe that she was calling us "white cunts"). Anyway, they led her out of the classroom and she never became a lunch lady. In fact, we never saw her again.

Haha, I love that story. The virtue mutants' seditive became dynamite that backfired like a nano assembled explosive. With a super happy end. I wonder about the discussions between the school staff and the reactions they had internally.

:yahoo:

ApeHater

When I think of ABBOS, I think of this video. It is all the proof you need to understand that niggers are several mutations away from being human.

Those are some of the most disgusting looking pieces of nigger filth I've ever seen in my life. They are a subspecies of nigger. They actually played what a white 3 year old would do if you gave the white 3 year old 2 sticks. They have the mentality of a 3 year old white child, and even that might be giving those 2 beasts too much credit.

BT 1000

When I was in elementary school (second or third grade, maybe) the staff was buzzing with the news that they were going to hire an Abbo to be the lunch lady. The teacher told us about it and said that this woman was one of the first people on Earth.

We took her literally. :lol:

We were actually expecting to see a really old human being who was alive during biblical times. I was picturing a white woman with really long grey hair and tons of wrinkles. Boy was I in for a shock!

So the day came where they paraded this Aborignal monstrosity to each room so we could see her and ask her questions. Once we saw her, we realized that she was an ancient species of monkey and so our questions were things like "why are you still a monkey" and "are you a thousand years old"?

We couldn't really understand anything she was saying, but she got really mad at us and started getting loud. We knew that she was calling us names but we couldn't tell what she was saying (In retrospect I believe that she was calling us "white cunts"). Anyway, they led her out of the classroom and she never became a lunch lady. In fact, we never saw her again.
Seems she didn’t get the approval of the class ! Ah seems like a utopia, when a consensus of kids can overrule nigger employment, adults can’t even do that today with affirmative action and such !

BT 1000

I remember the first time I saw an abbo in Brisbane. She was soooo black she was purple - “blurple.”
There’s a crazy nigger here in the UK that goes by the name ‘purple aki’

He is the local bogeyman of Liverpool who kids speak of in hushed tones. He is known for having a fetish of measuring young men’s muscles, a ruse he uses to give him the excuse to feel them up. He got the name because he is so black he’s purple !

There are many videos and clips of him online, a few documentaries, a few videos of people filming him in the street. I’ll post the boon up somewhere.