Votes: 19 90.5%
  • My dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Society

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

LHP

Hello ladies and gentlemen
Let’s hop in my Time Machine and travel back to 2017…*que fog machines and twilight zone music *
It was a lovely fall morning. The sun was hanging in the blue sky smiling down on the people casting shadows of hope and despair…I had just returned home from taking my kids to school,in the backseat was my dog a medium sized male pitbull mix about one and a half years old
Now before I go any farther I will admit to a few facts that are accurate but wrong on my part I take responsibility for my actions and lack there of————*FACTS*~~~~~
1. My dog was abused by a Mexican man when he was a baby (my husband saved him from his situation) so the dog took some time on calming down because of this and was slightly bitey
2. My dog was attempting to cross the road when the accident occurred to probably bite someone
3.I should’ve been more attentive and aware when he (my dog) got out of the car

So here I am on my doorstep-my house was right in the city on a main drag a stones throw from a four way stop 🛑 35mph speed limit road
And I’m attempting to unlock my door as my dog sniffs around the front yard-I turn my head just in time to see my dog on the edge of the curb looking across the street at a Mexican guy standing in front of a business…I yell (insert dogs name here) to come back and he ignored my request and darted into the road and BAM! He got hit he slid 10 feet he got up and fell in my neighbors driveway I ran to him tried to pick him up he cried out in pain I set him down he got up and fell got up and fell until he was back in the house laying on my living room floor bleeding and crying in pain - it was my fault I should’ve had better control over my dog that has aggressive tendencies-my mind is racing my baby is hurting-he’s bleeding from spots on his legs I called my husband he said take him to Vet for help-I load up my injured dog in my truck but I had to go back in for the house for something….that’s when I hear a knock at my door 🚪…..I open my door and before me stands a 5 foot 300 lbs sheboon scowling like they do. I speak first because what do you really say? I’m sorry you hit my dumb dog? So I says “good morning how’s ur car,” half jokingly trying to lighten the mood of the awful scene that just played out-in my mind I’m thinking she’s concerned for my dog. She never once asked how my dog was. Here’s how the conversation went
“Good morning how’s ur car?”
Sheboon scowling: “not good” she walks towards the passenger side of her car
I follow her not sure where this was going
Sheboon: “ your dog damaged my car” she points her fat finger at a plastic fairing piece above the tire
ME: I’m in shock i don’t say anything-I watched my baby dog get hit my baby is in the car bleeding in pain my thoughts are racing After a minute of silence I say
“ wasn’t MY DOG”
Sheboon: scowled even harder and through gritted teeth she says “ who’s dog was it?!”
ME: “i don’t know” I turned around and went inside my house and locked the door.

The boon was parked behind my truck in my driveway I had to get my dog to a vet. I sat in house for a minute thinking what am I gonna do this bitch has to move for me to leave! Finally I say fuck it I’ll back over this cunts front end my truck is bigger than her car. I go out get in my truck she’s in her car I wait a minute waiting for her to leave and she doesn’t so I put my truck in reverse and started backing up she seen i wasn’t playing and she backed outta my driveway and left-the story goes on-two houses down a white bitch with multiple sharks sees me outside one day (I would do yard work for my neighbor) and she says hey didn’t your dog get hit some time ago? I said ya and told her the lady was a cunt and didn’t care about my dog-the coal burner says “ya I told her where you lived” I don’t believe I ever spoke any more words to that stupid bitch the rest of days I lived in that house. So a few weeks go by my dog recovered he walks funny to this day but he’s alive and happy and doesn’t bite people anymore
So anyway a few weeks later some black guy knocks on my door and says “hey I heard ur dog got hit would you like a puppy? my dog had puppies”
I’m quick to judge and quick to assume everyone is out to fûck someone over-my thoughts were this guy working with the sheboon to try to get me to admit to it being my dog that she hit so she can sue me
So I told him like I told the obese sheboon
WASNT MY DOG

Never in my life have I heard of someone wanting money or their car fixed after hitting someone’s dog and her lack of asking about how my dog was appalling
That’s my story and I realize 100% I’m at fault as well for not having my animal under total control,honestly I don’t remember the damage my dog did to her car. My mind was racing and my eyes were blurry from tears. But it couldn’t of been that bad my dog didn’t die and the speed limit was 35mphs and she was 35-40 feet from the stop sign.
So thats my story and to this day I’ve never had someone tell me a similar story
People are always like “she didn’t ask about your dog?!”
No the bitch didn’t it was all about the gibs me dat.

Vilenog

Let’s hop in my Time Machine and travel back to 2017…*que fog machines and twilight zone music *
It was a lovely fall morning. The sun was hanging in the blue sky smiling down on the people casting shadows of hope and despair…I had just returned home from taking my kids to school,in the backseat was my dog a medium sized male pitbull mix about one and a half years old
Now before I go any farther I will admit to a few facts that are accurate but wrong on my part I take responsibility for my actions and lack there of————*FACTS*~~~~~
1. My dog was abused by a Mexican man when he was a baby (my husband saved him from his situation) so the dog took some time on calming down because of this and was slightly bitey
2. My dog was attempting to cross the road when the accident occurred to probably bite someone

So here I am on my doorstep-my house was right in the city on a main drag a stones throw from a four way stop 🛑 35mph speed limit road
And I’m attempting to unlock my door as my dog sniffs around the front yard-I turn my head just in time to see my dog on the edge of the curb looking across the street at a Mexican guy standing in front of a business…I yell (insert dogs name here) to come back and he ignored my request and darted into the road and BAM! He got hit he slid 10 feet he got up and fell in my neighbors driveway I ran to him tried to pick him up he cried out in pain I set him down he got up and fell got up and fell until he was back in the house laying on my living room floor bleeding and crying in pain - it was my fault I should’ve had better control over my dog that has aggressive tendencies-my mind is racing my baby is hurting-he’s bleeding from spots on his legs I called my husband he said take him to Vet for help-I load up my injured dog in my truck but I had to go back in for the house for something….that’s when I hear a knock at my door 🚪…..I open my door and before me stands a 5 foot 300 lbs sheboon scowling like they do. I speak first because what do you really say? I’m sorry you hit my dumb dog? So I says “good morning how’s ur car,” half jokingly trying to lighten the mood of the awful scene that just played out-in my mind I’m thinking she’s concerned for my dog. She never once asked how my dog was. Here’s how the conversation went
Sheboon: “ your dog damaged my car” she points her fat finger at a plastic fairing piece above the tire
ME: I’m in shock i don’t say anything-I watched my baby dog get hit my baby is in the car bleeding in pain my thoughts are racing After a minute of silence I say
“ wasn’t MY DOG”
Sheboon: scowled even harder and through gritted teeth she says “ who’s dog was it?!”
ME: “i don’t know” I turned around and went inside my house and locked the door.

The boon was parked behind my truck in my driveway I had to get my dog to a vet. I sat in house for a minute thinking what am I gonna do this bitch has to move for me to leave! Finally I say fuck it I’ll back over this cunts front end my truck is bigger than her car. I go out get in my truck she’s in her car I wait a minute waiting for her to leave and she doesn’t so I put my truck in reverse and started backing up she seen i wasn’t playing and she backed outta my driveway and left-the story goes on-two houses down a white bitch with multiple sharks sees me outside one day (I would do yard work for my neighbor) and she says hey didn’t your dog get hit some time ago? I said ya and told her the lady was a cunt and didn’t care about my dog-the coal burner says “ya I told her where you lived” I don’t believe I ever spoke any more words to that stupid bitch the rest of days I lived in that house. So a few weeks go by my dog recovered he walks funny to this day but he’s alive and happy and doesn’t bite people anymore
So anyway a few weeks later some black guy knocks on my door and says “hey I heard ur dog got hit would you like a puppy? my dog had puppies”
I’m quick to judge and quick to assume everyone is out to fûck someone over-my thoughts were this guy working with the sheboon to try to get me to admit to it being my dog that she hit so she can sue me
WASNT MY DOG

Never in my life have I heard of someone wanting money or their car fixed after hitting someone’s dog and her lack of asking about how my dog was appalling
That’s my story and I realize 100% I’m at fault as well for not having my animal under total control,honestly I don’t remember the damage my dog did to her car. My mind was racing and my eyes were blurry from tears. But it couldn’t of been that bad my dog didn’t die and the speed limit was 35mphs and she was 35-40 feet from the stop sign.
So thats my story and to this day I’ve never had someone tell me a similar story
You’re a lot more tolerant than I am. If anyone had run any of my dogs over, I would have gone ballistic; especially, if it had been a nigger. I’m spitting bullets at that vile nigger’s behaviour towards your dog, but then what do you expect from a low IQ savage.

I absolutely adore my dogs and dogs and animals in general, so nigger‘s hatred, fear, cruelty and general attitude towards these wonderful creatures really irks me and I hate and despise them even more than I already do, because of it.

I hope your dog survived and is thriving today. Niggers and other lower races shouldn’t be allowed to own dogs full stop. Violent, low iq nigger animals shouldn’t be owning these sweet, gentle, innocent creatures.

Last edited:

LHP

You’re a lot more tolerant than I am. If anyone had run any of my dogs over, I would have gone ballistic; especially, if it had been a nigger. I’m spitting bullets at that vile nigger’s behaviour towards your dog, but then what do you expect from a low IQ savage.

I absolutely adore my dogs and dogs and animals in general, so nigger‘s hatred, fear, cruelty and general attitude towards these wonderful creatures really irks me and I hate and despise them even more that I already do, because of it.

I hope your dog survived and is thriving today. Niggers and other lower races shouldn’t be allowed to own dogs,violent, low iq nigger animals shouldn’t be owning these sweet, gentle creatures.
Yes he lived-knocked his hip outta place and twisted his front leg and he walks with a noticeable limp but he’s alive and well and he’s my good boy :-) it was a process while he healed. Had to clean his wounds and help him walk in and out to use bathroom. Almost 800$ vet bill.
Worth every cent ❤️

Vilenog

Absolutely worth every cent. I’m glad he survived and is doing well. It’s a good thing he is away from the filthy scumbag who had him before. We white people have a special relationship with our dogs, that other races could never comprehend. Niggers and other certain races use them purely for violence, profit or food. When it comes to the health of my dogs, money is of no concern, whatever it is, I’ll get the money somehow. Any way, I’m glad he’s thriving.

“ wasn’t MY DOG”

WASNT MY DOG

Well said::thumbsup:

Cheating, stealing, violence, and destruction are the way of life of the ugly rubber lips demonic nigger vicious beasts.

AdolfHitlor

I absolutely adore my dogs and dogs and animals in general, so nigger‘s hatred, fear, cruelty and general attitude towards these wonderful creatures really irks me and I hate and despise them even more than I already do, because of it.

I hope your dog survived and is thriving today. Niggers and other lower races shouldn’t be allowed to own dogs,violent, low iq nigger animals shouldn’t be owning these sweet, gentle creatures.
Dogs are better than niggers, my pet dog is cuter than all the nigger celebrities combined. Niggers are jealous of dogs.

Vilenog

Dogs are better than niggers, my pet dog is cuter than all the nigger celebrities combined. Niggers are jealous of dogs.
Absolutely, in their peanut, childlike brain, they hate the fact that whites treat dogs better then we treat niggers and there’s a good reason for that, as niggers are backward demons. But the childlike jealous niggers can’t help themselves and that jealousy turns into a blind, ignorant hatred of dogs. What pathetic creatures niggers are. No wonder niggers are hated and detested the world over.

Last edited:
It's not good to lie, even if niggers don't deserve any respect and reject the truth. I can imagine you feel uncomfortable because of it and niggers still bothering you with this incident. But apart from that I think it was divine intervention, and nobody is at fault. It corrected your dog, especially because it was a sheboon that hit him with her car. I don't trust or like pitbuls but still they are more noble creatures than niggers. Karma also exists for animals. At this point the dog's behavior could have further devolved into becoming more savage and dangerous also to your own family. There are "better people" to bite than the random guy; those "better people" he just got hit by, for example. Maybe he learned to value his own life and be more careful in general, instantly - he got an epiphany; with his injuries he is forced to be more careful to survive and is more dependent on the pack in which he will never try to become an alpha. He paid a price for leaving the evil behind he got born or infected with, I heard about people being exorcised that the demons took something from them when leaving. You will have to forgive yourself in case you feel bad for it, as it is pointless to tell niggers the truth about your newborn dog.

LHP

Absolutely worth every cent. I’m glad he survived and is doing well. It’s a good thing he is away from the filthy scumbag who had him before. We white people have a special relationship with our dogs, that other races could never comprehend. Niggers and other certain races use them purely for violence, profit or food. When it comes to the health of my dogs, money is of no concern, whatever it is, I’ll get the money somehow. Any way, I’m glad he’s thriving.
My one fur baby (god rest her soul) she was 14 when she passed…at the end of her life she had 3 legs. A year before she died she somehow injured her shoulder and it was either a metal plate which wasn’t a guarantee fix or amputation,we went for amputation and it was 1400 b
It's not good to lie, even if niggers don't deserve any respect and reject the truth. I can imagine you feel uncomfortable because of it and niggers still bothering you with this incident. But apart from that I think it was divine intervention, and nobody is at fault. It corrected your dog, especially because it was a sheboon that hit him with her car. I don't trust or like pitbuls but still they are more noble creatures than niggers. Karma also exists for animals. At this point the dog's behavior could have further devolved into becoming more savage and dangerous also to your own family. There are "better people" to bite than the random guy; those "better people" he just got hit by, for example. Maybe he learned to value his own life and be more careful in general, instantly - he got an epiphany; with his injuries he is forced to be more careful to survive and is more dependent on the pack in which he will never try to become an alpha. He paid a price for leaving the evil behind he got born or infected with, I heard about people being exorcised that the demons took something from them when leaving. You will have to forgive yourself in case you feel bad for it, as it is pointless to tell niggers the truth about your newborn dog.
i agree.i do feel like him getting hit knocked the aggression out of him. He grumbles but he did quit biting people.
He’s 7-8 yrs old now and he’s a gootboi 😆

KalEl51

Trustee

“ wasn’t MY DOG”

WASNT MY DOG

I would have gone absolutely mental on that sow.

anneviless

My one fur baby (god rest her soul) she was 14 when she passed…at the end of her life she had 3 legs. A year before she died she somehow injured her shoulder and it was either a metal plate which wasn’t a guarantee fix or amputation,we went for amputation and it was 1400 b

i agree.i do feel like him getting hit knocked the aggression out of him. He grumbles but he did quit biting people.
He’s 7-8 yrs old now and he’s a gootboi 😆
How many people has he been able to bite?

Reactions: LHP

LHP

How many people has he been able to bite?
He bit 2 people before the accident
Both males
One was a friend he didn’t know other was a guy walking by the house-both hand bites no stitches. After the accident he still is defensive but he doesn’t bite just grumbles and he listens a lot more now :-P so all in all the car accident was a good thing
Still wasn’t my dog though if anyone asks

Vilenog

He bit 2 people before the accident
Both males
One was a friend he didn’t know other was a guy walking by the house-both hand bites no stitches. After the accident he still is defensive but he doesn’t bite just grumbles and he listens a lot more now :-P so all in all the car accident was a good thing
Still wasn’t my dog though if anyone asks
Pitbulls are great dogs, they have to be properly socialised when they’re pups, but also protected from other dogs biting them, as that can make them more aggressive, as they get older. They should be properly trained with kindness and patience; yet correcting bad behaviour straight away, never hitting them, or leaving them outside on chains. Lots of exercise, and games to keep their active brains busy, and you will have a wonderful happy, confident, outgoing pitbull.

They are not for the weak willed or lazy people who just want an aggressive, chained up guard dog, they are a very sensitive dog, yet can be a very stubborn dog too, they desperately want to please their owners, this is why they can sadly be abused by dog fighting rings and other unscrupulous scum. The real sad thing is, people do more harm to these beautiful creatures, then the other way around. A responsible owner who truly loves and wants what’s best for their pitbull, will have no trouble with them, as long as they put the time in, be patient and know when to have them on lead and when to let them off. Strict, but fair training of your pitbull is ongoing throughout their lives. Never, should one hit their dog during training or ever, I know it shouldn't need saying, but you'd be surprised at the amount of people that still believe that shit works, especially niggers.

Pitbulls are one of the best dogs you could possibly own, providing you take proper care of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: LHP

Vilenog

Yes he lived-knocked his hip outta place and twisted his front leg and he walks with a noticeable limp but he’s alive and well and he’s my good boy :-) it was a process while he healed. Had to clean his wounds and help him walk in and out to use bathroom. Almost 800$ vet bill.
Worth every cent ❤️
I'm glad he's alive, poor fella. Dogs are God's gift to us and should be treated as such. I hope you love and spoil him in equal measures.

The Greatest Pleasure Of A Dog
Is That You May Make A Fool Of
Yourself With Him, And He Won't
Scold You, But He Will Make A Fool
Of Himself, Too. ------ Samuel Butler

Last edited: