My car transmission went out in front of Haitian Mechanic garage. It gets crazy from there

sandra

So I'm going down the road, and click, instantly the engine is still revving but the transmission is clattering.

I could hear the gears whining, but no forward motion.

I see a garage and wonder if I can get help, enter the front door, and of course nobody speaks a word of English.

I mean not ONE WORD.

A BLACK guy shuffles up. I mean, he is walking like he's actually asleep.

Booka fooba ? He says.

After a couple minutes of that, he shuffles even slower back to the work bench.

I say to myself. ,,,,,

How do they make any money here????

I've already decided, I'm in a shitty part of town, it's not that safe, and I'm not going to repair the vehicle.

I don't throw good money after bad. I buy boring well made older cars (like Buicks) for cash, and drive them till they quit. Then usually junk them, but in this case, I just don't even care.

So, I literally pull the plates off the car, (bolt/nuts )with a pair of pliers I had) and leave it in an alley where some scavenger will take it.

I go across the street to get on a bus, and a couple niggers ask for money.

One for a bus fair, two dollars.

The other "I'm hungry"....wants a Foty. Malt likka.

It takes me 3 buses to get home, on a transfer.

And that was my morning.

Last edited:

sandra

Thank Heavens you got out of there safely, that is what matters.
The zillions of security webcams along with cellphone cameras have made being in a shithole neighborhood.....more survivable.

20 years ago, you really couldn't drive through a black hood, for fear of getting raped in the event of a car stall.

Look-A-Me

So, you wanted a sleepy nigger that could only manage to say booka fooba to fix a transmission when it hasn’t yet figured out how to flush a toilet. Or even build itself a mud hut. Maybe it would be worthwhile to get a newer car that will safely keep you out of Coontown.F2F2A11A-2EE5-4813-8378-55815A317615.png

Look-A-Me

The zillions of security webcams along with cellphone cameras have made being in a shithole neighborhood.....more survivable.

20 years ago, you really couldn't drive through a black hood, for fear of getting raped in the event of a car stall.
I really hope you carry pepper spray. Niggers are notoriously rapey. It's about the only activity they can find the energy for.
Pepper spray is a great nigger muh-dik repellent. And a taser under the seat of your Buick wouldn’t be a bad idea either!

So I'm going down the road, and click, instantly the engine is still revving but the transmission is clattering.

I could hear the gears whining, but no forward motion.

I see a garage and wonder if I can get help, enter the front door, and of course nobody speaks a word of English.

I mean not ONE WORD.

A BLACK guy shuffles up. I mean, he is walking like he's actually asleep.

Booka fooba ? He says.

After a couple minutes of that, he shuffles even slower back to the work bench.

I say to myself. ,,,,,

How do they make any money here????

I've already decided, I'm in a shitty part of town, it's not that safe, and I'm not going to repair the vehicle.

I don't throw good money after bad. I buy boring well made older cars (like Buicks) for cash, and drive them till they quit. Then usually junk them, but in this case, I just don't even care.

So, I literally pull the plates off the car, (bolt/nuts )with a pair of pliers I had) and leave it in an alley where some scavenger will take it.

I go across the street to get on a bus, and a couple niggers ask for money.

One for a bus fair, two dollars.

The other "I'm hungry"....wants a Foty. Malt likka.

It takes me 3 buses to get home, on a transfer.

And that was my morning.
😮 😱🙀

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
I sympathise with you. I'm having car troubles myself. Had one delivered just recently that was in such a poor state it was dangerous to drive. They refused to take it back so I just had it sent back and dumped on their lot, cancelled the finance and now I'm suing them for the money back. Clear violation of my right to return a faulty vehicle and get a refund. I was tempted just to scrap it out of spite but the courts won't look favourably on that

Look-A-Me

I sympathise with you. I'm having car troubles myself. Had one delivered just recently that was in such a poor state it was dangerous to drive. They refused to take it back so I just had it sent back and dumped on their lot, cancelled the finance and now I'm suing them for the money back. Clear violation of my right to return a faulty vehicle and get a refund. I was tempted just to scrap it out of spite but the courts won't look favourably on that
Just because the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car doesn’t make it a faulty vehicle. What kind of car is it?7C5CCBC5-922A-4E5E-99EB-60F1213774AE.jpeg

Race Realist

Lol. Wow.

Dump that lemon off!!

Fill it with fish and cats!!