Must have been one hell of a stinking nigger!

Darth Sambo

LHP

She is one ugly bitch
I bet dad look like a cartoon nog from bugsbunny episode and I bet mamma looked like a typical nog lover with a neck tattoo of some random guys name and an eyebrow piercing

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpeg
    IMG_0840.jpeg
    607.4 KB · Views: 2

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Damn, that looks like a fine example of a high yella mulatto sow.

nigger.jpg
Harris and her grandparents began arguing after they asked her to shower. She began damaging property inside the house and then turned the power off from outside,” the statement read. “Detectives say while the couple was trying to restrain Harris, she escaped and retrieved a knife from the kitchen, using it to stab her grandfather.”
TNB. The only showers they take voluntarily are cow piss showers. A few percent nigger DNA are enough to foul up any female!

:stink: :ura:

Dikembe

According to the Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office, Harris allegedly went ballistic after being asked to bathe — trashing belongings in the house and switching off the power to the home.

Hilarious ....

Darth Sambo

this slob is actually a hybrid, not a full-blooded nigger? that means she was the product of an interracial union? disappointing, i didnt know that at first.
And it embraces all aspects of their lifestyle.. lazy, challenges authority, incapable of functioning without some kind of external support, and becomes a burden to society by voluntarily entering the correctional system. This thing was doomed before birth.